Best New Muppet Poll

Who is your favorite of the New(er) Muppets?

• Walter

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Pepe

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Bobo

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Dr. Phil van Neuter

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Johnny Fiama

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Seymour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cliff

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 80's Robot

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Wow, Walter really has a strong lead. As for "new" Muppets who are still a decade old or more, Bobo has the lead. I liked him in the new film, and Bill Berretta does a great job with him.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, Walter really has a strong lead. As for "new" Muppets who are still a decade old or more, Bobo has the lead. I liked him in the new film, and Bill Berretta does a great job with him.
Well to be fair, I actually didn't notice Clifford the first time so I probably would have voted for him. :smile:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
As much as I love fanboy Walter, Clifford with his laid back, cool guy attitude is my pick. He, like most of the Electric Mayhem members, have that certain quality and I enjoy it. Especially when mixed in with the other, weirder characters personalities in the Muppets.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
As much as I love fanboy Walter, Clifford with his laid back, cool guy attitude is my pick. He, like most of the Electric Mayhem members, have that certain quality and I enjoy it. Especially when mixed in with the other, weirder characters personalities in the Muppets.
Yes, all of the Muppet musicians seem very laid back and cool, even Rowlf, who certainly prefers classical music to the Rock N' Roll that Electric Mayhem and Solid Foam performs. I believe Cliff was originally a member of Solid Form, the band from JHH, but appeared as a member of Electric Mayhem in "The Muppets at Disney World" special.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I chose Bobo - he seems to fit in the most with the "original" cast, like, I think a lot of people wouldn't realize he is a newer character unless they were very familiar with the Muppets. He is also terribly loveable ^_^
I really like Clifford and Johnny Fiama as well.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I chose Bobo - he seems to fit in the most with the "original" cast, like, I think a lot of people wouldn't realize he is a newer character unless they were very familiar with the Muppets. He is also terribly loveable ^_^
I really like Clifford and Johnny Fiama as well.
Yes, I didn't think Bobo seemed as obnoxious or in-your-face as some of the other new Muppets from Muppets Tonight, namely Pepe. And despite being paired with the bad guy in several projects, he remains a likeable character.

I think both Pepe and Clifford suffered from overexposure. I think some fans (myself included) were turned off by a relative newbie like Cliff taking over Kermit's hosting duties on Muppets Tonight, rather than a veteran like Fozzie, Gonzo, or Scooter. And I think a lot of people who dislike MFS (again, myself included) see Pepe's out-of-the-blue starring role as one of the major problems with the film.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I like Walter.. a Character we very much could relate to as Muppet fans.