Bert and Ernie Around the World

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I remember not long ago that there was a article on the mainpage about Ernie and Bert doing a special on the travel channel. Whatever happened to that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not going to answer your question since no one answered it when I asked it months ago.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL!

Actually, the last we heard, GelflingWaldo told us that it was still a go and set to air this holiday season (or something like that).

:smile:
Anthony

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I had forgotten all about that. Yeah, if somebody has information on when it will air, please post it. I would hate to miss it. Bert and Ernie rock!!!!

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I wonder if google.com could save my day again and give me some information on it? I'm off to go do a search. :stick_out_tongue:

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Nope. Nothing. It just directed me right back here to muppet central. I even tried the travel channel webpage. I got zilch. :frown:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Actually, the last we heard, GelflingWaldo told us that it was still a go and set to air this holiday season (or something like that).
At the Tough Pigs forum, he said that Steve Whitmire and Eric Jacobson didn't even see a script yet.