Behind-the-scenes secrets Jim Henson did keep

D'Snowth

Reaction score
HaHa, I'm sure it wasn't the most "comfortable" of jobs at all times.........."let's get Frank's stunt-double in the pool please"? :smile:
Well, Caroll Spinney once said, "If you're comfortable while doing puppetry, then you're probably doing it wrong." XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
like in Muppets tresure Island where they had Kermit and Piggy hanging upside down. In the comentray Brian Henson said that was some of the most hardest stuff to shoot cause there where rods everywhere and preformers upside down. I would love to have sen some behind the scenes video on that one.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I just would like to know how the muppets are able to drink out of a straw, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Isn't there some kind of hole that goes through the bottom of the glass into the table where some kind of little tube it hooked up?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
In my opinion, it's kind of like a magician in a way. If you gave away the complete secret then the magician wouldn't take the time to figure it out themselves. And it's sort of a healthy creative way of thinking because sometimes it helps them creative something brand new themselves. So a balance of seeing things revealed as well as some things being secrets are always a good thing. :smile: