Behind the Scenes: How a Season of Sesame Street Gets Made

JLG

Reaction score
Mmm. Is it just me, or does this video come across as kind of joyless? It actually took me somewhat aback, in light of how upbeat these kinds of press vids used to be.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Mmm. Is it just me, or does this video come across as kind of joyless? It actually took me somewhat aback, in light of how upbeat these kinds of press vids used to be.

I wouldn't say it's joyless, I just think it's more realistic. A lot of the time I noticed in interviews the crew often comes across as overly cheery to the point that they seem fake.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't seen the video, but opinions like these make me echo the sentiments from a minor character from the episode of Gravity Falls where Mabel and the girls go hunting for unicorn hair. "Everyone likes sausage but no one wants to find out how sausage gets made."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know if "joyless" is the word I would use, but it's pretty basic, straightforward, and to the point.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I didn't see anything odd about it.

Even though we're fans it might not be that way for someone else, and when you're punching the clock it can suck the fun out of anything; you have to remember it's just a job.:smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I find it interesting because the show never really takes a break like some shows do.