Beautiful Day Monster appearances on "The Muppet Show"

P

Philip Kippel

Another updated list:

#3 Joel Grey: he performs in the opening number "Comedy Tonight" and appears in the goodnights
#8 Paul Williams: he appears in the travel office sketch with Paul (this is where he says "Got anything cheaper?")
#9 Charles Aznavour: he appears as the pretty monster's date at the end of the opening number "I Feel Pretty" and he dances (flattened and in drag) with Rowlf in "At the Dance"
#13 Bruce Forsyth: he dances with a what-not woman in "At the Dance"
#14 Sandy Duncan: he appears as a bartender in Sandy's opening number "A Nice Girl Like Me"
#16 Avery Schrieber: he pops up in front of the 'O' and gets whacked by Gonzo at the end of the original opening credits
#19 Vincent Price: he appears briefly in "At the Dance" and appears in the audience during the Talk Spot
#21 Twiggy: he pops up in front of the 'O' and gets whacked by Gonzo at the end of the original opening credits
#22 Ethel Merman: he appears in the audience during Fozzie's monologue
#26 Zero Mostel: he appears in the UK Spot
#27 Milton Berle: he appears in the goodnights
#32 Steve Martin: he appears in the audience at the beginning of the show
#43 Peter Sellers: he comes up from behind Gonzo and blows a trumpet at the end of the opening credits
#46 Teresa Brewer: he sings in the UK Spot "Cheese Cake"
#65 Spike Milligan: he dribbles Gonzo like a basketball at the end of the opening credits
#68 Sylvester Stallone: he grabs Gonzo's trumpet and blows it at the end of the opening credits

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
#43 Peter Sellers: he comes up from behind Gonzo and blows a trumpet at the end of the opening credits
Actually I think it's a tuba.

He's performed by Jim in the Joel Grey episode, by Richard in the Paul Williams episode, and by Jerry in the Charles Aznavour and Zero Mostel episodes.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole