Beau

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
flyingpenguin said:
Personally I think Scooter is a human, I mean look at the guys uncle, he's got pink skin & everything, but as for Beau, I think he's an animal. Does anyone have Frank Oz's phone #, he could settle this!!!
hows that gonna help Frank didn't perform Beaureguard lol:stick_out_tongue:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
The Count said:
Rully? Well... Your opinion pal.
Wendell's a porcupine, and I always think of Beauregard as a humanoid-type Muppet... Sorta on the same humanoid-type level as Scooter and Animal, or just in between somewhere.
Eh, good day to all.
count it was a joke but there voices are pretty much the same aren't they even both performed by Dave Goelez Let's call Dave up or e-mail him and ask him lol. :zany:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, humanoid...but also somewhat mole-ish...

I guess he's a nothing in particular...I once asked JHC, but they said i was asking too many questians :stick_out_tongue:
They really said that to you?!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I thought he was just a regular Muppet representation of a humanoid or maybe a cross between one and something else.

Originally Posted by Beauregard
Yeah, humanoid...but also somewhat mole-ish...

I guess he's a nothing in particular...I once asked JHC, but they said i was asking too many questians
Yeah, alot of people who create large fandoms don't like answering too specific questions or inconsistencies. Two words: Star Trek

Effralyo

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
He's a Clumsworth. XD

"He's clumsy, and he's worth...something."
OMG! ! ! Had you read my fanfics, RL??? Meh....:flirt: :faints: Awwwwwwwww!
Yes, he's a clumsworth, the kind of creatures who live beyond the rainbow.:stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
They really said that to you?!
Well, in al honesty they said that they wouln't answer more than one or two questians at a time, and I had hit them with a list asking "Why did Dave stop performing Beau?" "Why has he dissapeared?" "What creature is he?" etc.

So, Beau will remain a mystery!

Now, in my honest opinion he should have been in MCC (Replacing Wonder McMouch at Fred's house), should have had speaking lines in MFS (Or at least woken up in the morning montarge), and he could definatly have been in Mwoo!

Also, he should have said his famous, "That's not nicey nicey" to MissBitterman when she leaves in IAVMMC (When Pepe leaves with her past Beau.)

Effralyo

Reaction score
Back to the thread subject... I think, Gard is related to the midget Gorgs (aka Clumsworths, as had already been said.) You can easily find the similarity if you inspect him properly. Fur locating, blue eyes, clumsy physique... isn't it enough?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beau is a slow witted thing-a-ma-bob. He's a slow thinker and since I don't know what species he is, he's a thing-a-ma-bob.

ruam