Beau meets Mwoo...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, to be honest, I liked it. It wasn't m,uppet quality, but it was better than KSY by a long ways. Also, it jsut seemed like exactly the sort of movie that the Muppets would make. I mean, it was random random random...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it then, Beau. I won't lie, there are parts that I really did like. That one really touching moment with Gonzo and Fozzie crossing that chasm, The Witch is In the House song, and everything Johnny and Sal. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Whelp,like we discussed in our IM Beau,MWoO is an ok movie.The writing was way off,and bored me.:stick_out_tongue:

golden teeth

Reaction score
The problem with this movie is how they fit in the Muppet cameos. First off....Pepe as Toto? What a lame idea. In order to fit in Clifford, the Electric Mayhem and Lew Zealand, they put them in fun, but forced cameos (especially Lew Zealand). The Wicked Witch wasn't green (which was stupid). It didn't have much of a plot, and it only took fifteen minutes to kill the witch. Bunsen and Beaker were also wrote in despite their was no role like that in either the books or the movie. Also, what the heck were Statler and Waldorf supposed to be...that was stupid. Ashanti sucked.

The Good things.....I rather enjoyed Tarantino's random cameo. I thought Rickey Boyd did an excellent job doing the puppeteering and voiceing Scooter. He didn't sound exactly like Richard, but he added a new flavor to the character. Queen and David were pretty good as Dorthy's uncle and aunt. Though it wasn't their best, I enjoyed the I'm with You song and the Witch is in the House was an entertaining song. The only moment in the film that showed alot of heart was the one where Gonzo goes to save the Lion.

I give it a 6/10.