Beau{Is temporeraly out of action}regard

D'Snowth

Reaction score
sugarbritchez, your siggy reminds of the M*A*S*H episode where Radar wanted to get a tattoo...

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I don't remember that on MASH, but I read it on a guy's shirt that came into my folks shop a few weeks ago and it made me laugh. (And yes I do have a tattoo)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
I don't remember that on MASH
Yeah, this one guy in the OR had tons of tattoos over his body, and Radar decided if he got one, it would make him look tough and respected, but Hawkeye, B.J., and Colonel Potter keep trying to talk him out of it. Radar in the end gets a small tattoo of his teddy bear on his butt...in marker so it would wash off!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah, this one guy in the OR had tons of tattoos over his body, and Radar decided if he got one, it would make him look tough and respected, but Hawkeye, B.J., and Colonel Potter keep trying to talk him out of it. Radar in the end gets a small tattoo of his teddy bear on his butt...in marker so it would wash off!
Hahahahaha that is funny.

My husband wants to get a tattoo of the Autobot Symbol but he is afraid it would hurt......guess I could do his in marker too!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting one of Scooter on my lower back. :big_grin: Possibly a portait of him beside a picture of Richard Hunt, perhaps. Like in remeberence. That'd be really awesome.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*returns*

Hi! Here I am!

*wonders how long I am back for*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been away for about maybe a week. My parents computer went dead because someone hooked up to our email or something and sent out bad virus and out internet was shut down. Glad to be back and hope I haven't missed anything. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH WEEEEEEEEE!!! *jumps for joy to be back*

PS Beau you need to get your computer cleaned or something. I've missed everyone here and even you buddy. COME BACK TO US BEAU!