BEAT STREET- On Youtube

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Hey guys... Well you know how I've been talking about and planning Beat Street for a long time now, well now you can finally see some of the videos for it... because IT'S NOW ON YOUTUBE !:crazy: I uploaded the two videos I've made with two of the puppets, so far(they're pretty good). If you guys want watch them, here's the link... http://www.youtube.com/user/BEATSTEETGA. If you guys like them, feel free to send me a friend request or comment on them. Thanks.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Hey it's Joey again, I just uploaded another pretty great video to youtube... The song is by Kenny Chesney, "No shoes, No shirt, No problem". I filmed this video, tonight, around 7:00 pm est. I hope you guys like it. =)

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Beat Street is Currently Canceled

I'm thinking of possibily making a 3rd season of Beat Street, and I'd really like to hear your suggestions for the new episodes.. So far the seasons have had 3 to 4 episodes each. I'm thinking of making a channel on www.veoh.com , for Beat Street. I recently made a spin-off of Beat Street, called "Benny and Harvey". Benny is my newest puppet character, who's a penguin.. and Harvey is the monster puppet, that I performed on my youtube channel and video clips. Benny and Harvey is canceled aswell, because I frankly just ran out of ideas for new episodes.. I'm planning to put that series on veoh also. So again, if you guys/gals have any ideas for new episodes of Beat Street.. please let me know. Thank you for enjoying my videos, and there will be more to come.. hopefully.