Bear on Patrol

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Was Bear on Patrol that good.
Ive only seen the handcuff salesman episode, are other episodes good??

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It was pretty funny stuff. As good as Pigs In Space and Vet's Hospital, I think.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Yeah, Bear on Patrol is a good one. Fozzie and Link make for a good matchup, even if they aren't very good cops. I really like the one in the Mac Davis episode where Beaker's clones keep coming in and getting locked up. It's classic Muppet mayhem.

Xerus

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Yeah, Bear on Patrol is a good one. Fozzie and Link make for a good matchup, even if they aren't very good cops. I really like the one in the Mac Davis episode where Beaker's clones keep coming in and getting locked up. It's classic Muppet mayhem.
Yeah, I remember that skit. Beaker was arrested for making funny noises in public. :eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay,

Who here knows NYC? Anybody know anything about the actual NYC 87th Precinct? What was it's location? Any other history of the precinct? Where is it today? It's not on the NYPD website anywhere?

Help, please!
Kev

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BROOKLYN REPRESENT!!

Need some help. Going to begin working on a BOP fan fiction soon.

I need a map of Brooklyn, the Greenpoint district. BOP characters have pins reading "87" on them, meaning they're in the 87th Precinct, which is now the 94th Precinct today. The 87th Precinct was at the corners of Humboldt and Herbert Streets.

I want a map of Brooklyn to be able to have more credibility in the story, so if someone lives there or has one, and doesn't mind some contribution, email me:
FozzieMup@aol.com and Subject "BOP Map."

That would be a huge help!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I guess it raised more questions that it answered.

BTW I don't belive there are any specific precint connected with the sketches. And I think the patch on Links other shoulder says "Macho"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It says Macho on Link's left shoulder; but 87 on his right shoulder.

57 is on Fozzie's right shoulder.

I may just stick with my original plans of sticking them in what was once the 87th Precinct.

There was a TV series based on the 87th Precinct, and a series of books.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie da Bear probably picked out the wrong Policeman uniform from the pile when he was officially "policeified" and became a policeman.