Bear on Hollywood Squares

Drtooth

Reaction score
No this isn't about the Hair Bear Bunch!!!

Is it true that Bear (in the big Blue House Bear) is going to be on this week? Please reply!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! They were reruns. It was on my Hollywood Squares providing affilliate, any way. Funny thing though, for some reason the station messed up and played one half of one episode and the second half of another. Luckily Bear was on both.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Sorry i'm late on this thread but since it may help people catch this on a possible rerun i figured it was worth responding to.

The episodes that aired that week were different than the ones in April. I've been waiting for those episodes to be rerun since i missed getting the Monday episode on tape.

These were different (or at least the ones that aired in my area were) as they featured Whoopi Goldberg's last episodes with a running gag of her square getting filled with more luggage as the week progressed.

...and i ended up missing the MONDAY episode of that block as well since it was preempted for news.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>These were different (or at least the ones that aired in my area were) as they featured Whoopi Goldberg's last episodes with a running gag of her square getting filled with more luggage as the week progressed<<<

ack, I missed these! I would have loved to see Bear on here.
So am I correct that all 3 major Muppet franchises have appeared? Lets see, Kermit/Piggy/gonzo, Elmo, and Bear...yep!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think Big Bird an' Oscar, as well. I think they've appeared quite a while back, in the 70's or 80's as well (it's been around for quite some time). I think Miss Piggy was on it in the 80's version!