Bear in the Big Blue House movie

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Theres a link on this forum to a plan at one point Disney had to do a bear movie! Does anyone else have any more info on this?
Does anybody know if this is authentic or real?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hmm, not sure if it's real or not. I feel like I do vaguely recall hearing about movie plans at some point, but i'm not sure where.
What I can say is, if it was cancelled, like the show it had nothing to do with Lynne Thipen's passing.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Hmm, not sure if it's real or not. I feel like I do vaguely recall hearing about movie plans at some point, but i'm not sure where.
What I can say is, if it was cancelled, like the show it had nothing to do with Lynne Thipen's passing.
Noel replied to me saying this "Yep. It's true. Would have been how Bear met all his friends and got the Big Blue House. "

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Noel replied to me saying this "Yep. It's true. Would have been how Bear met all his friends and got the Big Blue House. "
I really wish this movie will come out someday. Maybe on Disney plus.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I actually remember I think Noel say because Disney buying Bear and the passing of Lynne Thipen, there was a lot of rethinking about doing the movie.
Is there a possibility to see more of Bear in the future?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Is there a possibility to see more of Bear in the future?
I just stated “I think Noel say because Disney buying Bear and the passing of Lynne Thipen, there was a lot of rethinking about doing the movie.” which is basically fat chance!

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I just stated “I think Noel say because Disney buying Bear and the passing of Lynne Thipen, there was a lot of rethinking about doing the movie.” which is basically fat chance!
ok sorry about that.