Bear Comedian Eyes $12 a pair + Shipping

scandell

Reaction score
Hello Puppet Makers!
I am doing a run of 50 pairs of Bear Comedian Eyes.

These eyes are precise replicas of the eyes found on everybody's favorite Comedian Bear on the Muppet Show. The dimensions are exact.

They are made of a great light white resin that is perfect for puppet-making. Either spray paint them gloss white or sand them smooth and run with them as they are.

I will also provide an eyelid and eyelash fabric pattern that is designed to be used exclusively with this eye.

The price is $12 a pair. I will ship worldwide.

I will also be selling:

Gopher Glasses (Resin: 3 parts total: 1 frames, 2 eyes.)

Green Scientist Glasses (Resin: 1 part total: 1 frames)

Weirdo Nose: (Silcone Foam that is much more durable than ANYTHING else you will see these made out of)

crazy chris

Reaction score
will you be posting photos of the "gopher and scientist" glasses? and weirdo nose?

cc

downunderbatman

Reaction score
This is awesome definitely interested in a few sets of eyes they look awesome. How do you attach these to a fur face?

Greg

scandell

Reaction score
I usually put some hot glue on the top part of the back of the finished eye...and then press it into the fur. While applying reverse pressure from the inside of the puppet's head. I then do the bottom of the eye the same way. I added a pic of the finished result. Note. His eyelashes should be brown...and his eyes should be black...but I just used some material that I had sitting around. I actually hate the look of the furry furniture protector circles. :smile:

Bob Smith

Reaction score
I really want to see the gopher glasses and the weirdo nose!