Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

muppetwriter

Reaction score
In a few seconds, you're about to thank me even more, C.G.:smile:

Everybody! Prepare to be amazed! The 7 1/2 minute extended footage of Spider-Man 3 has made it online. If you were watching tonight's episode of Heroes (great episode, by the way...won't spoil the shocker at the end for those that haven't seen it), you would've noticed the one minute footage that was shown between commercials. But what's online now is a thousand times better!

Don't bother going to NBC's website, because the downloading time takes WAY too long. Instead, click on this link, which will give you a clear picture and that high definition quality that you would get from NBC.com.

http://www.iklipz.com/MovieDetail.aspx?MovieID=6a058998-841c-42da-8484-ece6e729f4cb

Hope you all enjoy it! It's really marvelous!:excited:

EDIT: YouTube also has a link ready for everyone to click and watch the cool footage. :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxFidevwqL4

muppetwriter

Reaction score

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Thanks for finding these! I'll have to wait a while before I can see the footage (of course).

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'm not sure if these links will be up long, considering that the footage contains major spoilers. NBC's website is supposed to be closing down their Spider-Man 3 site tonight (there's only a 24-hour limit to watch the avaliable footage).

So I don't know if Sony or NBC plan on hunting down the people on either of the links I posted above for bootlegged copies of it. Let's hope not though.:smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks again muppetwriter! By the way, have you heard anything else about the upcoming Deathlok movie?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Good God!!:eek: Where did you find these?! They're Awesome!!!:excited:

KCJ506

Reaction score
AICN posted these earlier today, but Sony made them take them down nearly right after they posted them, I was able to save some before they did. I hope that posting these wasn't a no-no. I just thought they were cool and thought that other Spidey fans here would been interested in these.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
No, it's cool. Stuff like that is what this thread is for. We find anything on the film, even the spoilerish material, and post it here. I remember posting some leaked photos and a vid of a Hulk-sized Venom a while back, but they weren't official.

This, however, is definitely official! Thanks for sharing them with us, and if you find anymore out there, please post them as soon as you can.:smile: