Batman Begins...

McFraggle

Reaction score
The Dark Knight Returns and The Killing Joke, both graphic novels, are two that are mentioned quite a bit.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
On the subject of Batman, does anyone know the name of some good Batman books, and/or comic collections I could order through de library?
The two Batman must-read comics in my opinion are Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" and his "The Dark Knight Returns". I also really enjoyed the "No Man's Land" storyline, which has been collected in to a series of five graphic novels ("No Man's Land Vol. 1, Vol. 2, etc.). The book "Batman & Superman: World's Finest" also serves as a really good introduction to the world's of both characters if you haven't picked up the books for a long time.

I've also heard that the current issues of the "World's Finest Superheroes" comic are very good.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Is Scarecrow still set to have a minor role in the movie?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yes, but not as "The Scarecroe." He's just called Jonathan Crane in the copies of the script that have been seen so far. He's still a professor obsessed with fear, but he doesn't have the costume which I guess the filmmakers thought was a little hokey for a "serious" Batman movie.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
I've also heard that the current issues of the "World's Finest Superheroes" comic are very good.
Yup! I'm really glad they brought back a regular monthly Superman/Batman comic. They've been a lot of fun to read so far.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hadn't seen thsoe pics! Thanks; I emailed that link to a Batman Pal o' mine!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, I think I've been there before. Outpatient stuff...