Babies...!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Got back from work, mum and dad had called babysitters for the rest of the little ones, and they head out to the hospital!

Come morning I should have a new lil bro or sis!

*excited, I think*

Beau

superfan

Reaction score
Oh wow! That's so great! I'm so glad for you!! You can teach him (or her) all about Muppets!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yay! Beau's gonna have a little Beau running around! Just make sure he/she watches Sesame Street! And make sure that Barney is out of the picture!

Great news Beau!
Your friend,
Ryan
theprawncracker

Effralyo

Reaction score
:confuses:
:grouchy: (yuck! -never mind!)... I`ll better just silent here and think that I`m lucky that live alone.
Poor Gardy.... Ts-ts-ts... :cry: You have no idea how many cares will appear soon. Hope you`ll survive ! ! !
My condolents,
Effralyo
(P.S. Never mind of this post, look below!)

BEAR

Reaction score
Don't listen to Effralyo one bit. (he really could have kept that to himself and offered warm wishes.)
It is wonderful that you have a new addition to your family. Congratulations, Beau! Repeating what Ryan said, make sure your little sib has Sesame Street in his/her life.

Effralyo

Reaction score
(A little correct - add a "S" to your "he". My fan character`s male, but I`m a girl! :smile:)
Well, and okay, Warm Wishes. To deal and get on with that New Addition. Glark!

BEAR

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
(A little correct - add a "S" to your "he". My fan character`s male, but I`m a girl! :smile:)
Well, and okay, Warm Wishes. To deal with that New Addition. Glark!

Oh wow! I deeply apologize for that mistake. Hope you forgive that. Its hard to tell since I don't know your real name and i have never read anything refering to your sex. So sorry. :embarrassed: