I just wanted to share this you guys.
You know what I find cute, yet funny? Sometimes I'll get e-mails from visitors to KGZ, who actually think that Kathy herself runs the site, and they proceed to ask me questions as if I'm really Kathy. I feel so bad to disappoint them though, but still I just find it kinda amusing, lol!
You know what I find cute, yet funny? Sometimes I'll get e-mails from visitors to KGZ, who actually think that Kathy herself runs the site, and they proceed to ask me questions as if I'm really Kathy. I feel so bad to disappoint them though, but still I just find it kinda amusing, lol!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+