Avenge the Fallen!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Some people don't want to talk about this movie.

But not us

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Some people don't want to talk about this movie.

But not us
Oh, I'm avoiding all spoilers, which is difficult and will become increasingly so after release (I'll go the second weekend to avoid the initial crowd rush). I have a few theories on what might happen.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Oh, I'm avoiding all spoilers, which is difficult and will become increasingly so after release (I'll go the second weekend to avoid the initial crowd rush). I have a few theories on what might happen.

Is one of your theories that AntMan crawls into Thanos' a*s and then expands?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
But I don't believe Loki is dead this time either.
It's funny, I didn't care for Loki until Ragnorak, then I was like "protect him at all costs". I was gutted when he died so suddenly at the very beginning of Infinity War. He was such an important figure in these movies, he was the villain in the first ever Avengers movie, for peep's sake! He deserves a better ending, imo.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
It's funny, I didn't care for Loki until Ragnorak, then I was like "protect him at all costs". I was gutted when he died so suddenly at the very beginning of Infinity War. He was such an important figure in these movies, he was the villain in the first ever Avengers movie, for peep's sake! He deserves a better ending, imo.
I'm positive he's not dead. His backstabbing attempt was too transparent. I think he made it, somehow, just real enough to fool Thanos. And yes, Ragnarok is hilarious, and actually brought some depth to both Loki and Thor.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Having to wait til next weekend due to schedule conflicts. Annoying, but as long as I can successfully avoid ALL spoilers I'll live.

Did you guys see the google Easter egg today? Google "Thanos" and click on the gauntlet that appears. It's cute.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Not really a spoiler but just to let you know...

There is no post or mid credits scene.