Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Anyone know how much the shipping would be for the UK if I join the club and order directly through Master Replicas?

puppetise

Reaction score
i have run ito pooser patterns for kermit fozzie piggy scooter and gonzo and their wire structures well my friend is a designer ans is into prop building and i asked him to evaluate the characters he drew up scethes and wire stuctures and then i took that and made patterns with him were going to build the ones i listed and hopefully Eletric mayhem

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all,

Sorry that I haven't been around in a while...things have been crazy.

Anyway, as lithiumbrain has already stated, Kermit is on sale now for MR Collectors Society Members (which, if you are not a member, you should consider joining...so far, it's pretty Star Wars oriented, but we are planning some major renovation in the upcoming months. Plus, for $60, you get $300 in MR Coupons! Save $50 on Kermit by joining...the membership is already almost paid for!!)

Anyway, Kermit goes on sale to the general public tomorrow (3/30/06). And, as noted, the price has been LOWERED to $199!!! So go and get him -- supplies are limited!

King Prawn

Reaction score
I love the fact that they've lowered Kermit to $199 but hate the fact that it's like another $600 for shipping in total he comes to around £400 for us outsiders. Am i right in this, is it that expensive for international shipping.

Will these be available anywhere in the UK, i just can't pay that much for shipping on an item when th eitem alone is really out of my price range.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I am totally confused by all of this?
I just went onto the MR web site and it allowed me to put in an order for Kermit. I am however not a club member. I did not get a confirmation email or page to say he was ordered? I seen no mention of how much this will cost to ship to UK either??
I still do not know if I have actually ordered him or not?
I really dont want to miss out on this item, after waiting all this time for him to be on sale?

Chris

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
puppetise said:
i have run ito pooser patterns for kermit fozzie piggy scooter and gonzo and their wire structures well my friend is a designer ans is into prop building and i asked him to evaluate the characters he drew up scethes and wire stuctures and then i took that and made patterns with him were going to build the ones i listed and hopefully Eletric mayhem
You need to be sharing these, brother!!!

Where, if I'm not an MR Club Member, will I order my Kermit?

muppetperson

Reaction score
ElecMayhem said:
Hey all,

Sorry that I haven't been around in a while...things have been crazy.

Anyway, as lithiumbrain has already stated, Kermit is on sale now for MR Collectors Society Members (which, if you are not a member, you should consider joining...so far, it's pretty Star Wars oriented, but we are planning some major renovation in the upcoming months. Plus, for $60, you get $300 in MR Coupons! Save $50 on Kermit by joining...the membership is already almost paid for!!)

Anyway, Kermit goes on sale to the general public tomorrow (3/30/06). And, as noted, the price has been LOWERED to $199!!! So go and get him -- supplies are limited!
Travis, Can you tell us how many Kermit stock is left?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
You need to be sharing these, brother!!!

Where, if I'm not an MR Club Member, will I order my Kermit?
Foz/Kev, You can still order from Master Replicas even if you dont want to be a member.You just dont get the discount and have to wait till they go on sale to the public.

Reaction score
Is it weird that I was able to place an order, and I'm not a member? I just created an online account and was able to place a pre-order. I received an order confirmation number and everything....

Erine81981

Reaction score
Do we know yet what stores are going to be carrying these Kermits?

Status
Not open for further replies.