Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Got this e-mail today from Master Replicas:

Great News! The product listed below has arrived at our distribution center here in the U.S. and is ready to start shipping.

Order number: XXXXXXXXXX
Item: 2006 Collectors Society Mace Scaled Replica now shipping! (SW-401)
Quantity: 1 units
Unit Price: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.00
Available to ship week of: immediately (please allow 48 hours to process)

Please review and update your credit card information and double check your delivery address so that we can process your order quickly. We know you’ve been anxiously waiting and we don’t want anything held up.

You can verify your information by logging into your account at www.masterreplicas.com. Go to your history to review and update any information that needs to be changed.

If you have trouble updating your information on the website, or have additional questions, please call us at 1-866-REPLIKA (866-737-5452) or email us at customerservice@masterreplicas.com. Wholesale customers please email salesinfo@masterreplicas.com or contact your Sales Rep.

Come back and visit us soon! We always have exciting new information on our website!

Sincerely,
Master Replicas Customer Service

At first I was very excited because I thought my Kermit was shipping. Then I noticed it was shipping for a mace scaled replica? Never ordered that. The order number matches my order number though. So I'm really confused. At this point, I am less than impressed with Master Replicas.

Any body else get this notice?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yup, me!

You get that Mace lightsaber when you join the Collectors Society. Did you join up to get that 50 bucks off Kermit? That's what I did, and now that swag is finally shipping.

Hope this helps! (as my bud The Count would say)
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. Can't wait for the e-mail that says Kermit is headed home!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Thanks KermieBaby. That helps a lot. I forgot about that, it's been so long.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
No problem!

I know, don'tcha hate pre-ordering? I mean, I love knowing that something is reserved for me, but man, I sure do hate the wait!! Good for building anticipation though.

:smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Are these going to be released one per year only or can we expect two per year, does anyone know? i hope i don't have to wait two whole years to have both Gonzo & Animal. I want them both in the same year:concern: :halo:

tomahawk

Reaction score
I'm going to guess that the releases will be determined somewhat on how they are selling.

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
Hello from Master Replicas!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Amy Blanchard and I am the Customer Care/Collectors Society Manager at Master Replicas. I thought I would pop in from time to time to answer any questions you may have regarding our Muppet line. We are very excited about it and glad to hear you are all excited about it as well. If you have any questions just go ahead and post them and I will come in to answer them as soon as I can.

I look forward to talking with all of you.

Very truly yours,

Amy L. Blanchard

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
Hi Mark!

I don't have an exact date as to when these will ship. It is scheduled for sometime this quarter, 3rd quarter. Once I have an exact ship date I will certainly let you know!:smile:

Mark Hoepfl said:
Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post on this forum.

Can you please advise when the Kermit will start shipping? In the US? UK?

Also, I live in Singapore and the Singapore agent of yours, Simply Toys has been unable to advise me when they will receive Kermit for the last 2 weeks.

I am hoping I will receive it early as Kermit is made in China (?)

Thanks
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.