August 14th Kermit the Frog tribute at Museum of Moving Image

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure those Claussen's ads are online. There was one with Kermit hit with a club, had dough on his face, and more.
Only two of the Claussens ads are online--the one where Kermit is clinging to a windowsill and the one where he gets the dough in his face.

What were the other ones like?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think the only other Claussen's bread ad was the "can I have a bite?" bit they did for McGary's Sausage, except using a sandwich instead.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
That sounded like a splendid event. What was the new complitation of Jim Henson's best performances as Kermit like? Were The Rainbow Connection or I Love my Elbows included?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That sounded like a splendid event. What was the new complitation of Jim Henson's best performances as Kermit like? Were The Rainbow Connection or I Love my Elbows included?
Yes, it was new. "Rainbow Connection" was there, but only from the end of the second chorus to the end of the song. "I Love My Elbows" was not included.

I wouldn't call it his "Best performances," but it was more of highlighting the ways Kermit had changed between 1955 and 1990.