Attempting Gonzo

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
so ever since my year started ive been getting more and more into puppet building and in a way here is my first official replica After talking to a few builders and getting pointers I started a new puppet , I have a lot on my plate so not sure how long he will take but here is a sneak peak...its not perfect i still have a lot of shaping to do so he looses that block shape.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
so i lied i worked on him more tonight, while waiting for a commissions eyes to dry...i have a question on coloring the foam, i dont want it to blue but anyone have any combos that work?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for no updates yes and no, life been pretty busy, i have just come off a gig of Little shop of horrors and i needed a major break since i jumped right in after Avenue Q, and them this may have been alot of Jobs as Michelangelo .i am hoping to get back to work on him come June since i will be back to having normal amounts free time. so stay tuned

TML

Reaction score
Watch the lower jaw. Make sure it's not longer than the top of his mouth. :wink:. Try airbrushing for color. If that's not an option, floral spray paint. Light blue, flesh, & purple.