Attack of the clones

The Gobeek

Reaction score
episode 2

I just want to state that I can't believe how many people in this forum can support episode 2! I love star wars and it was awful! There is no depth to this movie. The acting is horrible. You can't identify with any of the characters. I watched this movie and felt attached to no one. This is quite opposite of how I feel about the original Star Wars movies in which I love everyone. We are supposed to believe that Anakin loves Padme? I don't. When she tells him she loves him, I laughed. I didn't believe her at all. Why would anyone love such a whiny brat!?

The reason you know this "film" is so bad is because of all the CGI. Yoda is a muppet. I mean he is voiced by Frank Oz! He is meant to be a muppet! I think that sums up why these new star wars movies are so awful. Muppet like puppets were in the first films, and everyone loved them! Now, no one could care less about star wars.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
I've been feeling kinda bad about what I wrote about the new Star Wars.:frown:

It's out of love, though. I wanted more from it.

But I STILL ENJOYED it.:smile:

I guess Lucas has me expecting the world from him.

That's a good thing, though.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think Lucas was the main thing wrong with the last film. He should just leave it up to other people. He started Star Wars, but it is evident that all the new creatures etc that make it worth watching are made by people far more talented than he seems to be these days. That dialoge...ugh. I still get upset when people keep bugging on the actors. They did a pretty good job given the garbage they had to say.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Yeah, wasn't Harrison Ford quoted from the time of the first movie as saying to Lucas: "You can write this ****, but you can't say it."

Ford also ad-libbed some of his own dialogue, too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Apparently they didn't get along. Lucas also had a hard time with Gary Kurtz and others. These days he pays people to be yes men and I think it shows.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
I think this prequel series will redeem itself, artistically, in part, if the next one is really, REALLY dark. Other than that, what can we expect if Lucas is writing and directing?:rolleyes: