Attack of the clones

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I may be seeing the film this weekend, but if it is good I could go for seeing it twice. I plan on seeing Spiderman again. And buying the DVD!:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
frogboy:

well, lemme know what ya thought of it. If ya liked spiderman im sure youll be doing backflips over episode two. if ya wanna see it again, lemme know if ya would wanna meet up for a sony metreon showing a week from this saturday!(since we didnt get to meet at mfest)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That sounds great. I'll keep you posted - I should be able to swing it! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
frogboy:

ok, cool, yeah i'd love to meet a fellow veteran mc person! hehe, ok we'll talk about it next week(And let ya know which time i will be there) and remember to make sure ya get the digital screen showing at van ness this weekend!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I hope it'll be a digital screen. I have heard how terrible the other print is. :smile:

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Let's keep this thread alive. As soon as everybody gets around to seeing it (cough-Frogboy–cough), we can start picking it apart.

Personally, I liked and disliked it.

I'll go back again, though.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have the feeling I will have some of the same concerns I had in EP 1: Spectacular effects, poor dialog, hire an editor. But this one does prove to be much more exciting and has brought the wars part back into Star Wars. The last one just seemed like a very long pod race, but no teeth. I really hope I enjoy it.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Froggy

Yep, you'll like it...but I'll bet you'll have quite a bit to talk about.

Go as soon as you can; if you've avoided spoilers this long, the odds are increasing that they'll find you soon. :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
(Drthooth is appearing as a special guest cameo today)

I had to drop something off/pick something up at school.
but any way...

I was pretty angry at the negitive reviews, and I definately plan to see this film (And I can only see a few films, unless I come into money, I want to also see Men in Black 2 and Austin Powers 3) but let me say this:
The third Star Wars will be good. Why, you ask? Well Star wars one got a critical "BLECH" while critics give this one a "meh!" so the third one will be a "M-mm!" Actually, I did like Phantom Menace and I did like Jar Jar Binks. I just really want to see episode 2 SOOOOO bad! But I'm waiting till the fandom cools off, and see a matinee!
As for Yoda, I think it was better when he was a puppet. Granted, the CGI's make him look more detailed and realistic, but he moves very fluid. The puppet limits his movement, thus making him appear much older! I like the puppet one a might better for that reason!

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Froggy

Yo Frogboy, if you get this, and if you've been to Clones, let us know so we can all have a go at discussing the movie.

-CAW!