Asking Any Anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Definitely bring up some completely valid points. Honestly I thought Carlin was better with his original narrations than his renarrarions for previous narrations from Ringo, though the ones I like the most are on the Thomas’ Christmas Party, Percy’s Ghostly Trick and Daisy videos.

Season 6 had a very interesting fish bowl look to it with the gray tint. I actually find it a lot better under the influence of weed. Sadly Baldwin’s narrations dragged down this season. Season 7 I would appreciate more if it didn’t feel very divided in terms of the “better” version with the narrations (but sadly this season was the beginning of the end with HiT getting involved).

Seasons 8 through 16….. yeah. I was done with the show. Although I can still appreciate the model era seasons with HiT in spite of watered down slowness with the episodes. The Brenner era while I still don’t like the CGI I was happy to see many old characters and even new RWS stories adapted. Then when Mattel took over with BWA and the 2D era Thomas officially died.

Last edited: