Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Terry

Hey, I am so happy to see your back. Sorry to hear about your aunt and cat. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I lost my weener dog 'Sadie' on Easter day...she died in my arms. She was 21 years old.It was hard, but I knew she lived a VERY happy life.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Travis, any idea how long it will be before you get the second factory prototype of Fozzie?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
C'mon Travis, you've beaten Saddam at who can stay hidden the longest - lets have an update and put us all at ease, pleeeeeeeeease!

Rugby

Reaction score
Awesome web site, Terry! It's cool that my Randolph the Red Nosed Monster is on the front page, too! I love that puppet and so do our kids!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*streaks through thread wearing only silk robe* Seriously...someone notice that we're serious about getting our punctuation back. We don't need replica's of !'s and ?'s...all we need is the ability to post three of them in a row.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*streaks through thread wearing only silk robe* Seriously...someone notice that we're serious about getting our punctuation back. We don't need replica's of !'s and ?'s...all we need is the ability to post three of them in a row.
Word! Wait... no, punctuation! BRING IT BACK! ! ! *runs out trying to find a silk robe*

Status
Not open for further replies.