Ask the Great Fozzini!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
So how do you cheat the gress out of something?
When the Gress is in action, it won't work if you cheat it by leaving out one of the components known as either the user interface, the server, or a parameter. Since the Gress is mostly collected data transferred between particular modules, contained in seperate Grid Physic Networks, then by not including some information then you are able to cheat the system, thus you can make the final format become a creation that best suits the necessities of the reports you have to deliver.

Outside of this nutty response, you'll have to visit the "Ask the Great Bill Gates" thread.

ANYBODY DARE ASK THE UNIVERSALLY UNKNOWN QUESTIONS WHICH WE SHALL BECKON OF THE COSMOS AND THE POWERS OF THAT REALM??
Don't forget, I own a crystal banana!! It's MAGIC! :eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
THROUGH PERSONAL EMAIL COMES THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I'VE EVER BEEN ASKED!! AND NOW, I KNOW THE ANSWER AND CAN GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT!!!

Dear Great Fozzini,

What is the meaning of life, and what's it all about?
The answer is:
THE HOKEY POKEY!!

(My sources must remain anonymous.)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppetmayhem said:
oh great Fozini. Which came first? the chicken or the egg? :frown: :stick_out_tongue:
Ah, the most popular question every time I offer up cosmic knowledge from the vast reaches of the universe, but ALAS! The answer is:

The Chicken; the egg had to come from somewhere.

P

Philo and Gunge

Oh, Great Fozzini!

Why can't I find plaster of paris in Paris?

P

Philo and Gunge

Oh, Great Fozzini!

What happens when you reach a million posts?