"Ask Mike" Muppets, Star Wars and more web series

bandit

Reaction score
Based on what it is you have done in the past and the direction that the entertainment business is going, what do you think may be the next evolution for Henson productions? And I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere but are you still involved in any of those or would you care to be in the future?

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for us and for patiently sorting thruogh it all. That's incredibly generous of you!

bandit

Reaction score
That was great! Thanks so much for doing this. ^_^

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this. I'll have to watcht he first episode and see what's been asked. I didn't realsie you performed in The Muppets. I know you were in The Great Muppet Caper, and can't remember if you were in The Muppets Take Manhattan. Should we limit the number of questions we send?

Collgoff

Reaction score
That episode was nice but I didn't hear any anzares for my questions.
But I can wait for the 2ed episode!

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Hey Bandit, Collgoff and Dwmckim, you guys are all next on the list for Episode 2, so thanks for your patience :smile:

Minor Muppetz, ask away. I'll do my best to answer everything time allowing. I wasn't in Muppets Take Manhattan but yes, I was in the new Muppets film.

I'll try to do Ep 2 some time this week. Thanks everyone.

Mike

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions about "The Muppets".

First, there is a deleted scene on the blu-ray where the Muppets are shown leaving the stage after the opening is over. It's an impressive scene, with the Muppets going down some stairways by the arches, in one big take. Was this all shot as shown, or was there any digital editing/effects involved? It doesn't look like any visual effects to me, but then again, there are a number of scenes that I was surprised to learn were visual effects.

And another question, I don't know whether you'd actually know more than I do on the subject, but I'll ask just in case. Sometime before the movie came out, there was an article at The Muppet Mindset, covering a public appearance made by Kevin Clash, where it was announced that Clifford would be in the film. However, he's not in the finished film, not even in the big crowd scene near the end, and he's not in any of the deleted scenes on the blu-ray release. So do you happen to know anything about the characters supposed involvement in the movie?

Collgoff

Reaction score
When dose episode 2 going to be here?
I mean it's only been a whole week!