Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Who is your least favorite SS character, or Muppet Show character...and why?
Sesame Street - easily Baby Bear. I’m sorry, but I can NOT tolerate that voice of his!

Muppet Show - I’ll be honest. It’s probably gonna have to be Sam. Not that he’s a bad character, his very serious personality just never really appealed me (but he does have his moments).

cjd874

Reaction score
Sesame Street - easily Baby Bear. I’m sorry, but I can NOT tolerate that voice of his!

Muppet Show - I’ll be honest. It’s probably gonna have to be Sam. Not that he’s a bad character, his very serious personality just never really appealed me (but he does have his moments).
Hmmm...I do like the Telly/Baby Bear pairing a lot, mainly due to Marty and David's great chemistry and comedic timing. My least favorite characters from Sesame Street would probably be Benny Rabbit and Goldilocks.

As for Sam the Eagle, I think that his stoic and rigid personality is what made him one of my favorites. To me he was a great foil for Kermit, Scooter, Floyd Pepper, and anyone else he dealt with. My least favorite major Muppet Show character would be Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. He really can't function without Beaker (who is one of my favorites). Plus I never liked how he constantly was oblivious to Beaker's suffering. I also thought most of the season 1 characters like George the Janitor, Hilda, Wayne and Wanda were pretty bland too.