Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
They're all unique in their own way. But Roscoe and Bob have always been my favorites just because they were both like Sesame Street dad's to me when I was a kid (especially Roscoe).

Though if I had to pick a least favorite, honestly Hal Miller as Gordon because he seemed like he had a vibe of "what am I even doing here?" Though Gordon's very first actor Garrett was pretty sketchy too.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
If you could sleep with one celebrity.

Who would it be and why???

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Definitely Lauren Cohan, who currently plays Maggie on the Walking Dead. She is so sexy and has a very sweet and outgoing personality from what I've seen from her in interviews.

I'd also throw in Kristen Fairlie, who's voiced Bridgette on Total Drama and Little Bear from.... Little Bear. When her hair is blonde though. :flirt:

And to name one more, Mila Kunis. Why? Because Mila Kunis. :stick_out_tongue:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Definitely Lauren Cohan, who currently plays Maggie on the Walking Dead. She is so sexy and has a very sweet and outgoing personality from what I've seen from her in interviews.

I'd also throw in Kristen Fairlie, who's voiced Bridgette on Total Drama and Little Bear from.... Little Bear. When her hair is blonde though. :flirt:

And to name one more, Mila Kunis. Why? Because Mila Kunis. :stick_out_tongue:
Good answers especially Mila Kunis

And another question if I let you guys choose the character I use my next video Would you vote

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Time for some video game questions!

1. Have you played any of the following? Sims, Wizard101, Pirate101, World Of Warcraft, or Second Life?

2. Video game that you wish had a sequel?

3. Favorite video game?

4. Least favorite?

5. Game that you wish never existed?

Bonus questions (non-video game)

1. Person you have always wanted to meet?

2. People you would like to meet someday?

3. Are you going to any cons this year? If so, who are you planning on going to see?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Time for some video game questions!

1. Have you played any of the following? Sims, Wizard101, Pirate101, World Of Warcraft, or Second Life?

2. Video game that you wish had a sequel?

3. Favorite video game?

4. Least favorite?

5. Game that you wish never existed?

Bonus questions (non-video game)

1. Person you have always wanted to meet?

2. People you would like to meet someday?

3. Are you going to any cons this year? If so, who are you planning on going to see?
1. Tried WOW. Didn't really get into it.

2. Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, because it ended with a giant cliffhanger that was never resolved.

3. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.

4. To name one, Crash N Burn. Holy crap that game ****** me off. :grr:

5. Need for Speed Pro Street, Coraline (the game), DT Racer, Mafia (the console ports), Monsters Inc (the ps2 game), to name some...

6. I already told you before, Norman Reedus. For future reference, i'd appreciate it if you would look back first to see other questions (since I also realized I already answered my favorite human cast member as well).

7. Joel Hodgson, Mike Nelson, Jeffery Dean Morgan (he was at RI CC in 2016, but sadly not in the table booths. Instance where you gotta prepay. :rolleyes: ), JG Quintel, Elizabeth Daily (she was at RI CC in 2015, but didn't find out till the last minute when I was tight on cash. :sigh: I hope she comes back some day...), Debi Derryberry (same deal as Elizabeth, and yes, I would put her in there with my love for Coco Bandicoot; though I also loved her as Jimmy Neutron), Khary Pryton (if he comes into a table booth instead of a prepaid photo op; I love him as King Ezekiel in the Walking Dead, but I also really loved him as Cyborg in Teen Titans), to name some...

8. Yes, I'm going to RI CC this year. I'm hoping I can get a chance to buy a ticket to see Tim Curry.... If he wasn't so ******* expensive. :grr: