Ask Ken at Palisades

zootsuit

Reaction score
I know what everyone is thinking.What this thread needs is another wish list!.............right?.................:cool: Well just in case that is what youre thinking, here's mine:rolleyes: :
Sweetums,Sweetums,Sweetums.carded or with a playset,I don't care.He should come with Robin either way.
Penguins.These guys would be harder to do.Maybe instead of trying to think of accesories for them they should just come in a 2 pack,same body sculpt for each, but with diferent head sculpts(one with mouth open, one with mouth closed)
Pops.self explanitory .This figure would rock.
Well thats enough ranting for one day.We all have figures we really want,I guess we'll just have to wait and see where this wonderfull action figure line takes us:smile:

zootsuit

Reaction score
I know what everyone is thinking.What this thread needs is another wish list!.............right?.................:cool: Well just in case that is what youre thinking, here's mine:rolleyes: :
Sweetums,Sweetums,Sweetums.carded or with a playset,I don't care.He should come with Robin either way.
Penguins.These guys would be harder to do.Maybe instead of trying to think of accesories for them they should just come in a 2 pack,same body sculpt for each, but with diferent head sculpts(one with mouth open, one with mouth closed)
Pops.self explanitory .This figure would rock.
Well thats enough ranting for one day.We all have figures we really want,I guess we'll just have to wait and see where this wonderfull action figure line takes us:smile:

zootsuit

Reaction score
I need Rizzo,whatever color jacket he has on.......The hours tick by slowly as I wait for series four

Sideroad

Reaction score
I think i'll pass on BJ Rizzo... I don't like thinking about Rizzo in that way.

dhillman

Reaction score
And I choose not to interpret that last remark.... I'll let someone else do it :wink:

HOWEVER, I too would very much like the Black Jacket Rizzo, however I won the Holiday Kermit so I am out of the running.... :frown:

Maybe miracle will happen and I'll get my hands on one somehow -- which is about as likely as me getting a WW Dr. Teeth!

LOL

Best to all who do manage to get one though :big_grin:

D

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I want BJ Rizzo too. :eek:
I will not make a joke

I will not make a joke

I will not make a joke

I will not make a joke