Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Mama'ma and Papa'pa? NO WAY! Heck! then i'd have no where to live! I think i'll keep em' for just a little longer, they are good to me:smile:

Hmmm, i just got money back on college books, enough to buy Mega Beaker, but i think i should save it. Heck it's funny, cause i kinda but not really got $27.00 bucks back free.

I was going to sell my math answer key book back because i didn't really need or use it at all last semester, I need the the same math problem book for two classes so i'm keeping that one in which it has answers in the back anyways, well the store could only buy the answer book back if i sold the math book with it, but i need the math book...hmm, so i go out in the hall and find one of those drop off unwanted (meaning you can't sell back cause they are getting new ones) boxes and I found the same math book i have! i guess the person could not sell it back cause they didn't have the answer book, well SNATCH! I gabbed it and sold it back with my answer book!!! hahahaha! that puts 27 bucks in my pocket and i still have my math book!!!! And i guess then after next year they won't use this book anymore so i wouldn't be able to sell it then anyways. of coures it's for a non Credit math so i'm really not gaining much, but i do have some money back in my pocket!

Zack)Rowlf the, I'd never scam people for money, but only when it comes to math,Dog.

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie beat me to it, but my gosh how amazing is this new Gonzo!!!!

He looks just like someone took a mold of the puppet!!!!

Way to go Ken and Company!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
:concern:You will buy Gonzo.:concern:

:concern:It is beyond your controll:concern:

(one more for good measure):concern:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ken said they did an entirlt new head sculpt which is surprising because I remeber Ken saying Gonzo would not get a new head sculpt. But anyway, the new one 1000 times better than the old one. The next step is to see how he looks all painted up. I wonder if they worked out the issues with the nose painting.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The differences I see in this new sculpt are: head shape, eyes are smaller, more contoured and closer to his nose, his nose is less hooked, his mouth is correctly contoured, his neck is different, more fur under the eyes, nobody has mentioned it yet, but his fur is finer and more realistic. Of course we know they corrected the hair-sprout a long time ago. Let's hope it gets the correct coloring and this will be THE best Gonzo ever made! Likely even better than the bust!:concern: :smile:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Likely even better than the bust!:concern: :smile:
ANYTHING is better than the bust...that thing is weeeeaaak. And we thought the series 2 Gonzo was too cartoony...

BUT yeah this new head sculpt is the best I certainly have ever seen. WOO-HOO!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What? Have you seen the Sideshow bust in person? Except for the coloring, it's pretty darn good and not cartoony at all. Even Ken remarked how he enjoyed the bust. Maybe we're talking different products here? I think the new figure kicks its butt, but to say that "anything" is better than the bust is going pretty far. Boggles the mind. :concern:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

That Gonzo looks fantastic, It looks alot like the Season Two Puppet !

I just hope that his tuxedo is the right color purple, Not to dark red. It needs to be purple.

see ya

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
What? Have you seen the Sideshow bust in person? Except for the coloring, it's pretty darn good and not cartoony at all. Even Ken remarked how he enjoyed the bust. Maybe we're talking different products here? I think the new figure kicks its butt, but to say that "anything" is better than the bust is going pretty far. Boggles the mind. :concern:
Well of course not ANYTHING, but I was kind of disappointed in the sideshow bust. It still seems rather cartoony to me, but I'm gonna say it's because of the paint as well...the blue nose and bright, clean blue fur are what ruin it I'm sure.