Ask Ken at Palisades

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
I agree with ya wiggy:wink: I feel Dr, Teeth could be a little taller. Maybe a TMTM Dr. Teeth could be done rather then a tux? this way it's kinda like getting another reg Dr.Teeth (in some way)

I got the Chef Friday and the whole thing is amazing!The Chef IS huge!!! Jamie did you mean the chef is a little shorter then fozzie w/o his hat? Fozzie's was taller then the "hatless" chef when i put them together.

Zack)Rowlf the, Fozzie didn't like it when I placed his rubber chicken in a pot on the stove:embarrassed: :wink: Dog.
A MTM Repaint would be awsome. I'm getting the WWE repaint this summer from UncleDuke, so I really don't care if a new Dr. Teeth is made or not. :big_grin: Though it would be very cool to see a newly sculpted Dr. Teeth with some new accessories.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack,

I've got my Beaker saved at the store now, but I was pointed toward Ebay for a lesser price and might help you get your's!

Kev
GO BUY MEGAS!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Kevin, I know where i could get a Mega Beaker at a comic book shop, the guy's got a few in his basement, but being a small store he charges about 29 bucks for them.

Zack,

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I checked on ebay yesterday, and with shipping it would have been about $22-26. The price at the store where mine is being saved is $30 (I think). The majority of the prices have been in the $30 range. I suggest that if it is $29, save up and get it, because that seems about right. Plus, it helps the line continue!!

Tell your friends and your family to get them Palisades toys!! I need complete sets (while exclusives are fun, I don't DIE for them, but I get them when I can)!

FOZ

Raech

Reaction score
Dude, my floyd's guitar strap is useless. It doesn't even work. Seriously upset. He can't wear his guitar. It is so wrong.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
No I really hate to say it but i have to pass up on Mega's I'm too into the main line and i still would like to get into the PVC's, I could ask for it for my Birthday, but i really don't ask for things for my Birthday anymore, and I'd like to buy TMS dvd's with any money i get. as well as I only went with one bust which was Rowlf and i'm happy with that:smile:

Dude, my floyd's guitar strap is useless. It doesn't even work. Seriously upset. He can't wear his guitar. It is so wrong.
Hi Raech, Floyd can still hold his guitar right? From the sound of it, you must not have the little nob to glue on. maybe you could use something else to glue there like a little piece of rubber or something?

zack

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You should only buy what you want and what you can afford, but I also think about it another way. Ken mentioned in another thread that Rowlf was one of his choices for the Megas to come, but it depends entirely on the Megas in stores now. I have a feeling the more people actually see these in person the more they will sell. Still, when making purchasing decisions, you have to go with your gut. Personally, my gut tells me that I want a mega Gonzo and Pepe.

Speaking of Mega Beaker, I hear that Beaker is the fastest selling puppet at Starbucks. Maybe Palisades should be selling Mega Beakers there too. LOL! There definitely is a demand for him. I guess people just aren't hearing about the Mega Beaker. :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Rowlf was scheduled to be the third Mega, if they had been released one a wave - meaning Mega Nekkid Rowlf would have been out the same time as Series 3. This is the reason he was released first in a Tux and then it was too late to change back after they knew the Mega's weren't selling well enough - it wasn't to save a big gun for later like with Sam.

Even though Animal looks great i'm not interested unless the Mega's are different from the regular figure in more than a minor way. I have seen Mega Beaker - it was ok, but not worth the money (at our prices). I really don't think the Muppet action figure market is ready to sustain a Mega line (or maybe even a PVC line) at this moment like some of the more well known or collector orientated brands. They're lucky enough with the Muppets to be doing well selling the regular figures !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah I know all about Rowlf from the daily bit, And I have seen and held Mega Beaker cause i picked one up for my friend when he came out, He is Much more colorful then the reg action figure, I just can't buy them now if i want other stuff already, If Rowlf came out as a Mega I would buy him as well as Pepe and maybe a reporter Kermit, but i can't afford to buy Beaker and Animal just for more to come out.

Not that i don't like Beaker and Animal, but they are not my favorite Muppets, but manily it's because of Money, plus I wanna get a a new bike and a celling fan for my bedroom and then money for college as well, so I'm not really broke (yet) but I have too many other things I would like and need right now.

Zack)Rowlf the, when I get a money tree i'll buy mega's
(and whatever else your heart desires) for all!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, when you're hard up for money, do what I did:

Sell your parents.

jk:zany: :crazy: :rolleyes: