Ask Ken at Palisades

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd like to see a new sculpted head, arms, body, everything on what ever new Dr. Teeth variant we get. Series 1 sculpts don't cut it anymore compared to what we've seen up to series 6. I also think he should be made slightly bigger because all of the series 1 figures seem out of scale with the rest IMHO.

Luke

Reaction score
I think success with the Megas will come as long as there is at least something recognizably different with each figure - Animal seems to be more popular and the hair is what people notice and say looks great. Beaker wasn't all that anticipated as a Mega but being a fan favorite has got a fairly good reaction. Just give people a reason to buy the figure beyond it being just a straightforward large scale version of the regular one.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken, since you were so nice to answer my question about the figure display arrangements, I'll throw in my 3 cents in the fountain blue for you. My personal preference would be to see Dr. Teeth in a full tuxedo suit with a sort of rainbow lights pattern effect on either his shirt or cumberband, with a magnetic hat. And the hat could be, in my choice, the purple glittery version of the good doctor's normal headwarmer. Hope this helps and have a good night.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
I also think he should be made slightly bigger because all of the series 1 figures seem out of scale with the rest IMHO.
Scale looks right to me.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I dunno. With the rest of the nad he loks kinda short to me. Maybe it's just me though.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Scale looks right to me too. It's a tricky thing, because the characters are cheated-out so much in productions so they have a more even eyeline than they should.

Have you gotten Chef yet? Man, he's huge! A little taller than Fozzie without his hat on, but very fat. I still think he's in scale, but when you actually hold him, he's more solid than you imagine from the photographs. :excited:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I agree with ya wiggy:wink: I feel Dr, Teeth could be a little taller. Maybe a TMTM Dr. Teeth could be done rather then a tux? this way it's kinda like getting another reg Dr.Teeth (in some way)

I got the Chef Friday and the whole thing is amazing!The Chef IS huge!!! Jamie did you mean the chef is a little shorter then fozzie w/o his hat? Fozzie's was taller then the "hatless" chef when i put them together.

Zack)Rowlf the, Fozzie didn't like it when I placed his rubber chicken in a pot on the stove:embarrassed: :wink: Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Fozzie didn't like it when I placed his rubber chicken in a pot on the stove
You should see how everyone reacts when Harry drops his bomb in there.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
:embarrassed: :"KEEP MY CHICKEN OUTTA THAT POT!!"

I've got Beaker in the Kitchen with Chef and he's wearing a pot on his head, holding a spatula in one hand and the cleaver is in his mouth; Kermit is standing on the counter behind Chef with the tennis racket in his hand. Chef is stirring in the bowl.

I'm having SO much fun playing with these toys!!

GO GET YOUR MEGAS!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! Kevin I too put one of the pots over Beaker's head! He looked like he did in The Muppet's at Walt Disney World with the bucket on his head!!!!

I would LOVE to buy the Mega's but they are too much money for me seeing i'd like to buy the mini's and every figure i can get my paws on. It's too bad about the Rowlf mega, him and Pepe would be two that I would get, but I can't add on getting the others for just them to come out. I did get a firend of mine to buy a beaker one though.

Important suggestion to Ken

Hi Ken I have a suggestion for the Janice figure if it's not too late and if it hasn't been thought up off already. First off, I love how the Chef's hands are rubbery and movable to fit all the items he comes with. I was thinking, If Janice is coming with a gitar strap mostlikey i think) How about the ends of the gitar have a little rubber nob rather then the plastic one Folyd has? I know i have read that a few people broke the little end on the base, if it was rubbery it could be more flexable, it works really well on the phone in the kitchen. Hope this helps.

Zachary,