Ask Ken at Palisades

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'd prefer Dr. Teeth with his regular hat, except Purple and glittery as Wiggy described him.

And i'd love atleast one character to have a top hat that covers one ear and is removable, i don't think anyone has ever done that, I'd give that position (hat over ear) to Fozzie and if we're lucky to Tux Piggy or Moulin Scrooge Piggy if we ever get her.

Apart from Fozzie and Piggy I don't think a top hat would look good on any other character, unless S&W were released in tuxes.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Seems Statler and Waldorf were seen by me in a picture (photo or drawn) with bowler hats (derbies) at one time, am I right?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HEYO KEN!!

I really REALLY want the Mega Muppets figures, but I want to be assured somehow that they have a strong chance of continuing in the line, at least through the major players!

Not knowing if I'll be able to get more characters is what is holding me back right now.

Thanks,
FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Not knowing if I'll be able to get more characters is what is holding me back right now.
Kevin,

What will hold the line back are all the collectors not buying the figures for fear that their won't be more figures in the line.

Ken has said it time and time again. If you want more figures, you have to support the line and buy them!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, everyone follow my lead then. I'm getting Beaker this weekend, and Animal as soon as it comes out!! :smile:

FOZ

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm still reluctant twoards mega Beaker, but Animal is different.

:halo: I want :halo: I want :halo: I want :halo: I want :halo:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Nate's right...in fact we were discussing MEGA's today, Travis and I, during a break in the action. What we would want to see if the line continued. We speculate a lot about stuff like that...our mutual "wants", "must-haves", "maybes" and "nevers" is constantly being compared to one another's.

We certainly WANT to make a few more MEGA figures...really it will depend on Animal when he hits. If he sells through fairly quickly we will probably proceed on some more.

DrSweetums

Reaction score
Ne Question: Dark Crystal and Labarynth?!?!?

Okay, sorry if I'm interupting anything else going on (couldn't read through hose bagillian messages), but I have a question for Ken: Could we see, in a muppet size or so (I'm thinking 4"-7" scale), Dark Crystal or Labarynth figures? I don't know about anyone else, but ever since I first sa those movies, I've been dieing for some figures (especially for the Dark Crystal). So, what'e our chances? Also, for anyone interested, I'm starting an ideas thread (like the Sesame Street one), for Dark Crystal and Labarynth.

-Pat :big_grin:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Ya know I really busted Ken's you-know-whats about making the Megas in the first place, but I got Beaker, and it really is a finely done piece. If you haven't grabbed one yet, go out and there and get one. It's worth the price. I'm definitely getting Animal and the rest if they make more.:eek:
-Artie

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Which every type of hat would look great on Tux Dr.teeth, IF he becomes a figure, I would just like to know is his old head will have a magnet or not?

Zack,