Ask Ken at Palisades

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey Ken,
Just thought I'd mention, while walking in the basement of one of the buildings of my school, this morning, I noticed an office door, with the only thing adorning it being a fairly large "Palisades PLAY WITH IT!" sticker. Just thought you might appreciate that. Take care.

-Squigiman

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mercy. See where getting older, having a career, and continuing to play with toys gets you? An office in the basement!!! :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, sorry for misunderstanding which accesories would fit into the fridge of the Swedish Kitchen. Oh, and Foz, offices in the basement are nothing new amongst the brass here... after all, both GLUE and Travis from Palisades have basement offices if the threads rumoring their workspace can be believed or barely credible. Thanks for clearing up the mix-up and have a good day.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken do you know if the plans for a Dr. Teeth Tux figure are still in the works would we see him with a madnetic top hat of some sort?

Thanks!

Zack)Rowlf the, movie quotes! Everythings a movie quote!
"I want my star back! The raccoons! The dogs! Follow my orders! I'm your Imerpral Commader! Obey me now!!!" Try to make sence to that...J/k:smile: Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Forget about Dr. Teeth in a tux, I want Fozzie; would go well with Kermit and Piggy Exclusives, and Gonzo is in a purple tux...we'd just need pearls for Camilla!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
YES i would love a fozzie tux,(with chucky, from TMS,not the spooky movies) i guess it won't be for a while thought seeing we got BOP fizzy, err Fozzie coming soon. He would have to come with a top hat as well as Dr. Teeth.

I just want Tux Dr. Teeth so I can consiter him as "my" repaint for the rest of the EM band.

zack,

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Squigiman
Hey Ken,
Just thought I'd mention, while walking in the basement of one of the buildings of my school, this morning, I noticed an office door, with the only thing adorning it being a fairly large "Palisades PLAY WITH IT!" sticker. Just thought you might appreciate that. Take care.

-Squigiman
Awesome!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
YES i would love a fozzie tux,(with chucky, from TMS,not the spooky movies) i guess it won't be for a while thought seeing we got BOP fizzy, err Fozzie coming soon. He would have to come with a top hat as well as Dr. Teeth.

I just want Tux Dr. Teeth so I can consiter him as "my" repaint for the rest of the EM band.

zack,
When you say a top hat for Dr. Teeth, do you mean one like Kermit's? Because I think when Dr. Teeth was in a tux he still had his regular hat only I think it was purple and glittery.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
When you say a top hat for Dr. Teeth, do you mean one like Kermit's? Because I think when Dr. Teeth was in a tux he still had his regular hat only I think it was purple and glittery.
I have multiple and conflicting reference for the Tux Teeth. One photo may actually have a regular top hat in lieu of the regular hat.

Will there be a Tux Teeth figure? Well...you'll know when we reveal the 2004 line-up! Other than that I can't say.