Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's something I was pushing also. The only way it could be done is if the line was flying off the shelves. Right now it's just doing a cute little Muppet walk. :stick_out_tongue: :zany:

John Steffens

Reaction score
Ken,

If you had one playset to redo which would it be and what would you different?
Muppet Labs. Everything, needs to be more real.
I agree 100%
But you could really have a Muppet Labs #2 playset.
Didn't Muppet Labs go through a bunch of different looks on the show.
Think it would be interesting to have different Labs, maybe a little bit bigger too, like Kitchen size.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I am going bonkers waiting for that kitchen now! LOL! great shots there! I can't wait to put Fozzie's rubber chicken and Lew's fish in the set, also putting Scooters take out box in the frige! Rizzo's pizza box and slice will be fun too! I don't think it will fit in the frige though.

Zack)Rowlf the,Camllia, S & W's veggies will add some fun as well as them lobsters too!Dog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Something's not fright here. Crazy Harry, what do you mean when you say that you already tried fitting Rizzo's pizza box in the Swedish Chef's kitchen's fridge? Though it's possible that you may have the Swedish Kitchen as part of your collection, there's another factor that just doesn't compute. How is it that you, ahead of all the other forum members and all the numerous retailers, got the S4 figures before they've even been released for retail? Answer that one away if you can, and then we'll believe you about trying to fit the rat's pizza box into the icy incubator known as the fridge.

Luke

Reaction score
He was talking about Scooters Take Out box - he quoted a line about it in his post. Although you can buy a Rizzo prototype Figure with accessories on Ebay right now but it costs a lot.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
aww, let's not be mean, it was just a missunderstanding,
and i was only kidding about bashing the take out box in Chris:smile: We gotta get back on topic here, whoops!

Zack,