Ask Ken at Palisades

ChristmasMuppet

Reaction score
My Animal drumset is broken and I'm freaking outy because it was the only one in my area! How can I get replacement parts or a new one?

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I like your new avatar Kenny, can inspect some Oddworld toys from Palisades soon?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
That's the line that got away...Oddworld...always wanted to take a crack at that license.

As for the Animal playset thing, ChristmasMuppet...gotta contact Tony through Customer Service...sorry.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Ken,

Do you have talk with Oddworld already about a possible? You might want to try Microsoft since they have the Oddworld license now.

While we are on the subject of video game toys, what are your thoughts on Joyride Studio's video game toys? www.joyridestudios.com
A Super Mario Sunshine, Metriod Prime, and other figures are coming in the future.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
We tried for months to get Oddworld through Microsoft. They could not make up their minds what they wanted to do and ultimately we stopped trying. Years before we tried at ReSaurus to get it through the original creators of the game and they didn't want to "cheapen" their creation with toys. Their words, not mine.

Joyride? Hmmm...I would not but them. Probably wouldn't disply them if they were free either. They just don't fit in with my current taste in figures.

Luke

Reaction score
Any Abe figures would definitely need the sounds - heeeeellllllloooo ! :big_grin:

I know this is gonna be a wierd one Ken, but ever thought about the license for 'The Munsters' ? It's just there is an exact replica house out there to hire for publicity stuff, Four out of the five cast members are out there and turn up at conventions for a few bucks, plus they had two vehicles. So you'd have the figures, two vehicles, a house playset, plus the complete publicity package available without much effort. Obviously the show isn't current but it's not actually been off the air (or so i read) at some place or another since it was actually made and there's more talk of a new TV show or Film. I dunno - would anybody buy them ? I keep hearing that collector fans are all into that kinda cult retro TV stuff - maybe it could be a part of some larger brand that included other cult TV shows if licenses for past forgotten stuff could be picked up cheap.

ChristmasMuppet

Reaction score
While you're on the subject of retro TV lines, will Palisades be doing any more Rankin/Bass stuff like they did with the Miser Brothers this year?

gaffercat

Reaction score
I for one would buy munster figs, been waiting for someone to make something of them, love that show. as for a playset all you wold really need is the livingroom and the hall with the stairs that open, could have spot hiding under the stairs and make a roar when you opened it

HIIEEYAH!

Reaction score
Hello Ken!

Is the fifth figure for Series 5 a Collector's Club only exclusive or just a Palisades website exclusive? Same question for the fifth figure in series 6.

Also, I haven't seen anything on the boards about them, so I'll ask:smile: What's the status of the Muppet theatre playset and the Sweetums figure? Just curious!

Thanks!

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
We tried for months to get Oddworld through Microsoft.
darn.. I've always wanted Oddworld figures, and if Palisades were doing them they'd be that much better.

darn Microsoft... :stick_out_tongue: