Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
well, technically, PVC is just the plastic they're using...which now is the same plastic used on regular figures, so in essense, all the figs are "PVC". what people MEAN when they say PVC though is a smaller figure in a static pose that's (usually) all one piece.

i think Ken said Thog was like 4", which is just a little shorter than Kermit. i would guess the others to be 2"-3" depending on which one you're talking about. with PVCs, scale isn't always the concern...

hope that helps a little

MuppetVision

Reaction score
SORRY! I pressed start new thread! I didn't mean to! This was the ask KEN of Paliside thread

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just moved the discussion for you. No problem. :smile: Thanks for letting us know.

gaffercat

Reaction score
hey Ken or anyone else that can help, when can we see pics of series 3 with the stuff they are gonna come with? would love to see Lews fish and Zoots sax and stand. Also if i read right will there be an extra fig with each series starting with series 4 or 5 and if so will there be an extra in each series following?

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by gaffercat
hey Ken or anyone else that can help, when can we see pics of series 3 with the stuff they are gonna come with? would love to see Lews fish and Zoots sax and stand.
Check out the Palisades message board for some photos of the unpainted test shots that were given away to contest winners. The person who received the Lew Zealand test shot hasn't posted photos yet.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken,

Did you adjust the glasses on Zoot? His face looks perfect in the test shots over at the Palisades board. Whatever you did, it worked.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Dave,

Hi,
My problem with Zoot was the glasses.
They seemed to 'droop' down, instead of being straight.

I think that made him look more sad, And the glasses were bright (transparent or white).

If that has been changed then its great !

see ya

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Glasses haven't changed at all...keep trying to tell people...it's all about Pic Perception. Haven't you ever seen two pictures of your self and they looked like two different people? Same rules apply here! Hard to judge any complex shapes by one two or even three pics...especially when it comes to subtleties...:smile: