Ask Ken at Palisades

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or did Janice have Brown hair in her brief cameo in MFS.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Quick question for ya, Ken:

Is the Swinetrek going to include the pay phone? I remember it being brought up before (it might've even been me who did it) but I don't recall what was said about it.

Also, what did you mean by "the Swinetrek is even longer than the Kitchen when fully extended"?

Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I just thought of something. Palisades will get the color information directly from JHC, so whatever it is, it'll be right.

I hope.

FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I just thought of something. Palisades will get the color information directly from JHC, so whatever it is, it'll be right.
Ha Ha Haaa - the comedians a bear !!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You forgot this signature crushed porkpie hat and rubber chicken.

although, I'm not wearing the rubber chicken.

at this time.

C'irdan

Reaction score
Janice in MFS

Originally posted by Drtooth

You are 1/2 right. In the Brick House number you see The Electric Mayhem in the bathroom dancing together...and Janice's hair is the right color...but when Gonzo says: Oh, The Electric Mayhem's covering for me-and we see them walk by, Janice DOES have brown hair...you see she's wearing a wig though! They're all dressed up in Jewish attire and I guess she thought she'd look better brown and curly...who knows though, it was kinda wierd.

Luke

Reaction score
Just thought i'd mention that i've posted my review of Muppets Series 2 over at the Palisades forum ..... it's pretty long actually and overall quite positive with an overall 4/5. Fozzie is huge and just superb, Floyd magnificent and the EM Playset is excellent too though i didn't rate Gonzo very highly at all. Anyway the link is :- http://forums.palisadestoys.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=571 if anyone wants to read it !

Gonzo

Reaction score
Intriguing reviews, Luke--

I can't wait to see these in the flesh, and then to rip them carefully from their beautifully packaged prisons.

I'm especially looking forward to my buddy Gonzo...despite your panning of him. I would have preferred him in the purple tux first, but I'm more than willing to wait for series five...at this point I'll be happy to get my hands on just about anything.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Squigiman

Reaction score
Gonzo

Hey,
I totally agree with you, there, Gonzo, our little weirdo needs to be done up well, in his classic outfit. Honestly, with everyone talking about Janice being highly scrutinized, well, I can see it, with her fandom and stuff. However, I think Gonzo will need to be so, as well, as he has a very distinct look, which has always been hard to capture in tangible plaything form. I'm especially worrisome after Luke's negativity towards the current fig. Anyhows, this goes out especially to Ken, I think it's a lot to do with the eyes. They need really close attention to get the feel of the character right. For Gonzo, this is a great challenge, but I believe Palisades can pull it off. If I'm correct, you guys weren't even all that happy with his current head sculpt, and are going to rework it for the series five one, right. I sure hope so, not to put down the current one, but I think it could be done better. As far as I can tell, especially true for the purple suit one, his eyes should be more on the down side, unless they could possibly be done the way Animal's were, which I think might be optimal, as a big part of his character is how he can go from mild to manic and excited about some crazy stunt in a matter of seconds. Heck, anyone here probably knows that he only really developed once Dave Goelz gave him that mechanism, anyways. Might as well be included in his plastic incarnation. Just some suggestions, though you've already probably thought of them. Thanks for listening. Take care.

-Squigiman