Ask Ken at Palisades

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sideroad
Hey Ken, is the new schedule correct in saying that series 3 will be out in Jan. or is that strictly tentative?
Well, I'm not Ken, but I saw his answer to this on the Paslisades board. :smile: That's the shipping date from China. It'll take about a month to arrive, give or take.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Now not only can I not wait to get series 2, but now I have something else to not be able to wait for--February when we see all the Muppety Goodness in the pipeline!

Quinnnnnnn

simon42

Reaction score
Yeah, February is going to rock! We get Series 3 (hopefully) and we get to see all the other stuff coming out (including our first glimpse of Janice!!).

Ken, when you said you decided to make Janice "sing," did you mean that literally??

simon42

Reaction score
Ken, now that you've given us a heads up on next year's line, might we have a clue as to your plans for Naked Rowlf??

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken, now that you've given us a heads up on next year's line, might we have a clue as to your plans for Naked Rowlf??
Yes, please Ken? Maybe just one little blip about him? Will his mouth open and close? or will he come with an upright paino, even though a canlelabra would look better on a grand paino, it would still be nice for him to have one.

I won't bark at the mail man anymore! i promiss!

Zack)Rowlf the, just as long as you don't take that dog to the pound,Dog.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Ken, when you said you decided to make Janice "sing," did you mean that literally??

No...figure of speech.

Is there really going to be a Bean Bunny PVC?

Yes, as turkey delivery boy from MCC.

Unless the MEGA's take off, you won't see Naked Rowlf til '04. The plan was t release him in MEGA first...but ah well, the MEGA sell-in numbers make that less likely. If they were to blow out the doors on the shelf then maybe I can see makin' MEGA Rowlf.

simon42

Reaction score
Thanks Ken for the answer on Rowlf. Also, might we see pics of Series 4 prior to Toy Fair? I know we saw Series 3 pics way before Series 2 arrived. No prob, just curious.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Might see one or two sculpt pics trickle out...you've seen Sam and Link, that leaves Rizzo, Julius, Piggy and the SwineTrek...so I would imagine in the next two months or so we'll some SOMETHING from that...but likely we will save the fully painted images for Toy Fair.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, Ken: If the Mega-sized figures really start selling, then we might see Rowlf in Mega form in 04. You already posted a potential line-up for next year, taking us through Series 3 to 6 though I know that everything is basically subject to change until its actual release. I'm not asking you to divulge whether or not Rowlf will be the Palisades exclusive "never been made before" figure in 03. My question is if the Megas don't sell well, would we still see regular Rowlf possibly released in 04? He could be used either to anchor S7 or to help sell the accompanying playset. Just asking, since you've already got the sculpts of regular Rowlf and Sam the Eagle, and I know it's hurting personally and financially to keep them in reserve. Have a good weekend.