Ask Ken at Palisades

BEAKER128

Reaction score
Hey Ken, in the second PVC set that's been announced... is that Nigel the conductor from TMS or Nigel the director from MT? I hope it's Nigel the conductor! :big_grin:

-David

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
...Kermit is listed. But it is a Kermit that I think people will dig on...Kermit in PJ's and bathrobe from MFS.
That's a cool idea! Yes there will be Movie stuff in the entire line all together but in the action figure part after Mr. Arrow and IS Fozzie there isn't any. Not that i think it should change, pepe statler, waldorf beau and the newsman are great!! i hope that Sam and Rowlf are not to far off though.

another Dr teeth would be great for the EM Bus, then maybe his hat could have a magnet? i don't know if Lips and the Bus would work but i'm sure it will be great when it comes out.

My friend really wants a janice fig, but that's all she wants, she doesn't want the bus. i told her i would buy the bus with janice for her but she said she would just give me the bus back and keep janice,now she will be happy!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Since Bean getting a PVC, another chance of a figure now if the sale do really well?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BEAKER128
Hey Ken, in the second PVC set that's been announced... is that Nigel the conductor from TMS or Nigel the director from MT? I hope it's Nigel the conductor! :big_grin:

-David
Ken already answered that same question when I posed it over at the "Toy Fair Corrections" thread at Palisades forum. He said that it would indeed be Nigel the orchestra conductor from TMS. Hope this helps you out.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Pepe is the version from MFS...both of them are. So is Rizzo. Their accessories are also from the film...do they count as movie figs to you?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
When you say that "both" Pepé and Rizzo are from MFS, you're refering to the PVC version of Rizzo. But does this apply to the planned action figures as well, or will at least one action figure version of Pepé be dressed in his regular attire? Thanks for answering!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
In MFS Rizzo wears a baseball cap and jacket, yeah? That's what we are doing. Although it has some MT and some MFS accessories. Pepe is in his regular attire in MFS, yeah? The blue hooded sweatshirt and green T? That's the main figure. Tutu exclusive also from MFS.

Gotta tell you...having just seen the finished Pepe sculpt yesterday...it is FRIGGIN SWEET.

As far as sculpting goes, from S4 and S5, all are complete. S6 Statler and Waldorf are complete, and Beau is about four days from being complete. Clifford and a few more pieces start next week. All of them will be shown at Toy Fair in February...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
oh man, now I REALLY want to see pics...maybe even just ONE little sculpt pic??? c'mon...:stick_out_tongue:

Sideroad

Reaction score
Hey Ken, is the new schedule correct in saying that series 3 will be out in Jan. or is that strictly tentative?