Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
When was that statemnt made? Did I miss something?
Just slightly - Ken announced the new wave list from 3 to 7 (or was it six ?) on the Palisades forum and it includes many changes. Looks quite cool overall !

C'irdan

Reaction score
NO BUS??????

I'm glad that there are two Janices but the bus would have been the coolest playset you ever make!!!!!!! PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Must have missed that this morning. Thanks. Good to see it is a very recent development or you'd think I was slacking off on the figure news. LOL!

Janice is one that I am really looking forward to and I actually think it's great she'll have a repaint to fit in with the rest of the guys. Now we can have 2 complete band sets.

I'm sure the reason they don't bump Janice up is because that would bring Pepe and Rizzo into the same series and they are rather small frys. This creates good balance, but I do want my groovy chick fer sure - and soon! Oops, sorry Byron. I mean Byron's groovy chick! Sheesh:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
C'irdan

Palisades has put the bus on the back burner. It has been post poned - not nixed. We'll just have to wait longer for it.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Must have missed that this morning. Thanks. Good to see it is a very recent development or you'd think I was slacking off on the figure news. LOL!
Slacking off ? us think that ? Nooooooo ! :big_grin:

It's good that Koozebane was moved so now it's directly after Pigs In Space - that should help it. Also Pepe In A Tutu as an exclusive is pretty cool (ok, totally totally cool) although it'd probably sell better as a retail exclusive rather than a show one.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by simon42
Ken any chance Rizzo and Janice can be re-switched since Janice is no longer coming with the bus?
No chance...sorry. When we placed Janice into S5 we decided to try to do some things to her (hee hee) to make the figure sing (hee hee) and so she still has a few parts that need some extra attention (hee hee).

Hey everybody! I just got voted off the island!

Ahem...been a long week.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well it really bites about the bus beacuse it was a big surprize before, but the line up looks good, it still seems to stick to a Muppet Show/ Muppets Tonight line up with out any movie charaters in there, i would rather have the more classic muppets anyways but i was thinking there would be more movie stuff and now the bus is on the back burner, but i glad that janice will have a repaint and i'm glad patrol fozzie could now have a chance of coming with a jail playset and patrol Link later on.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Don't be too worried about that. There are some movie items in there, sporadic but in there. For example, in PVC set #2...Kermit is listed. But it is a Kermit that I think people will dig on...Kermit in PJ's and bathrobe from MFS. Third PVC set is all movie. There are possibly a couple others unmentioned that will be from movies, there just isn't enough info yet to say for sure. All told though there are technically I think at least 13 or 14 items I can think of off the top of my head that are movie related. Not bad for the first full year of the releases since landing the license. 15 if you count IS Fozzie. 16 if you REALLY want to reach and count MEGA Animal as Insta-Grow Animal!!

OK, a stretch I know...but what the hey...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ken, thanks for all the upcoming info, but please don't take away my job as master counter around these parts! It's vonderful to see that others can get in the counting spirit, and it warms the cockles of my black Transylvanian heart! But you really have sewenteen items when you add PVC Gonzo with balloons, or is he already counted? Ah! Ah! Ah! Have a great weekend, I know I will.