Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
Go go Gadget Top Hat!
Hmm...didn't think of that. You're right. Lame idea.

Maybe, push a button and a robot rabbit pops out (or at least falls apart)! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I used to have a Gadget doll like that, but my idiot friend broke it!

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Hmm...didn't think of that. You're right. Lame idea.

Maybe, push a button and a robot rabbit pops out (or at least falls apart)! :smile:
Not at all. I think the idea about Beaker's hat being too big for him is a great idea! And we're kind of on the same wavelength about Bunsen's hat. I was thinking of something like the Muppet Labs automatic bow-tie tieing(sp?) hat. The lid is hinged in the bach and has two pegs inside to snap the "tieing" arms into.
J~

CheckChuck

Reaction score
questions for anybooty...

how tall is the rowlf figure in relation to dr. teeth? will rowlf's piano keyboard be at a level where dr. teeth can play it too?

will first mate piggy have those crazy starry eyes like the other piggy's?

wouldn't scooter look great in a tux? :smile:

will the pvc's be large enough that say, a pvc penguin, rat, or chicken would look natural hanging out with the action figure size characters?

i love the red shirt zoot. he's definitely my favorite repaint/exclusive. i'll buy the classic zoot first, but the i think henson should use that red shirt zoot design on the real zoot sometime! it's less hippie-like, and more hip, so to speak.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Do you have any rights to the new Muppet Christmas movie?

We do not have the rights to that I am sorry to say. There are apparently many cool characters and variations within...but once I get to SEE the thing maybe we can get it included, who knows?

how tall is the rowlf figure in relation to dr. teeth? will rowlf's piano keyboard be at a level where dr. teeth can play it too?

Rowlf is a little taller but can still belly up to Teeth's keyboard.

will first mate piggy have those crazy starry eyes like the other piggy's?

Yes they will. That's the spec for them.

will the pvc's be large enough that say, a pvc penguin, rat, or chicken would look natural hanging out with the action figure size characters?

Probably not.

wouldn't scooter look great in a tux?

Oh YEAH he would...

i love the red shirt zoot. he's definitely my favorite repaint/exclusive. i'll buy the classic zoot first, but the i think henson should use that red shirt zoot design on the real zoot sometime! it's less hippie-like, and more hip, so to speak.

Glad you dig...so do I...I gravitate way more towards the variant colors.

simon42

Reaction score
Ken any chance Rizzo and Janice can be re-switched since Janice is no longer coming with the bus?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by simon42
... Janice is no longer coming with the bus
When was that statemnt made? Did I miss something? I have read back through the threads and haven't found that yet. Was it made on the Palisades board? If so, please create a link to it. Thanx.
:smile: