Ask Ken at Palisades

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
oh..um..duh! Thanks Walker..
Don't worry ... I'll cut you some extra slack over the next couple days since you're trying to quit smoking. I won't put this on your permanent record. :wink:
"No TV and no beer make Homer something something."
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I'm guessing that beaker will be the same then....that's cool...although I wouldn't be suprised if they tried to revamp beaker's hair a bit, since ken's always complaining about it...
If they're retooling the head for new hair, maybe we'll also get him with his mouth closed so it's more different ... that'd be pretty cool.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no budget to retool his hair...that will have to wait for a different version of Beaker, probably wouldn't happen til sometime in '04.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no budget to retool his hair...that will have to wait for a different version of Beaker, probably wouldn't happen til sometime in '04.
Hello Ken, So would this rule out top hat's for the both of them? busnen would be easy, but beaker might need work.

Thanks,

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah...no top hats sorry.
That's too bad, but if there was any way they could have top hats, and seeing that they are coming together, like you said they are not coming with top hats. But if beaker's hair was the iusse you could make it rather then a magnet or a peg in the hat, have the inside cut out...a real mini top hat, i think it would fit on beakers head and stay better then Dr Teeth's hat does, but then again it might chip beakers hair. Busnen could use a magnet.

but you would have mostlike already thought of an idea with the top hats but because of cost or whatever they can not, it's just a sugestion, it also may be helpful if beaker is relased from MCC because he wore a hat in the movie.

Mini top hats... that gets me thinking...did anyone catch king of queens last Monday? Oh why did i say that....

Zack)rowlf the, Seeing that Rowlf is coming with a magneificent Piano, i can understand cutting the cost of him not having a top hat too, but Fozzie would need one, if a tux Fozzie comes out.Dog.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Mini top hats... that gets me thinking...did anyone catch king of queens last Monday? Oh why did i say that....
Those mini top hats can make you do the craziest things ... :big_grin:

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
I don't know, I can see bunsen in a top hat. Of course it would have to be a top hat that does something "new and exciting"!:big_grin:
J~

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Here's a funny little thought:

Bunsen, there's a little button in the back of the hat you can move to make something come up out of it, like a robot arm to hold some props or something (it would have to be molded into the head of the figure).

Beaker's top hat would be big enough that when you put it on, it would fall down over his eyes so he couldn't see and create Beaker mayhem.

FOZ

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Bunsen, there's a little button in the back of the hat you can move to make something come up out of it, like a robot arm to hold some props or something (it would have to be molded into the head of the figure).FOZ
Go go Gadget Top Hat!