Ask Ken at Palisades

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
There's a Gibson Guitar Factory here in Memphis, TN, with a museum, bar/showroom, and you can watch them make the guitars. It's swell! :smile:

I hope to check it out the next time I'm home. I have been there but I wanted to see the Museum of Rock and Soul first (I used to work with the guy who runs it) and it was too late in the day to do both.
J~

radionate

Reaction score
The next time you are back in Memphis we should have a mini Muppetfest! Kevin, you, and I. Maybe we'd even let Byron drive down.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sounds good to me! I'm all for it!

Let's do it! Byron, MUST come down for this. No questions asked.

Zack, yup we do. I noticed it and sometimes feel guilty because, underneath it all, Byron's a super swell guy and I like him alot seeing as we've both been at the Central forever and a day and, well...I love the big ol' wookie.

Not like THAT, tho.

FOZ

dhillman

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Bunsen and Beaker in tuxedos...this year's Wizard World Philly item.
(sigh) And those of us who can't make it to the WW Philly get burned... :frown:

D

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
That has always been the arrangement. Con exclusives are available to club members.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Yay! I lucked out getting the Vanishing Cream Beaker. I really need to join the club...but it's such an "out there" thing to concern myself with that I always forget, or remember when I don't have the money...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
That has always been the arrangement. Con exclusives are available to club members.
hehe...excellent....another exclusive to buy :stick_out_tongue:

Ken, will the head sculpts on the tuxedo B&B be the same, or new sculpts??

alos, I was wondering about janice...I'm going to assume that, like the rest of Electric mayhem, she will be released in more than one way...and, I am wondering, sinc eshe won't come with a guitar amp with the bus playset, if it's possible she might in her repainted mode? It'd be nice ot have an amp for her, even if it's just the same one floyd has repainted....

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe, 11-12-2002
Ken, will the head sculpts on the tuxedo B&B be the same, or new sculpts??
Originally posted by ResidentLilly, 11-10-2002
A Bunsen variation is coming out next year but it is not going to have a new head sculpt as it is a part of a variant/exclusive 2-pack.
This answers the Bunsen half of your question. :smile:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
oh..um..duh! Thanks Walker..I'm guessing that beaker will be the same then....that's cool...although I wouldn't be suprised if they tried to revamp beaker's hair a bit, since ken's always complaining about it...