Ask Ken at Palisades

C'irdan

Reaction score
true true

Yes that is very true...but if fans have their say, Janice will be the best figure you ever make...possibly the best THING you ever DO in your ENTIRE LI-----ok maybe I AM getting a little bit carried away...hopefully you get the point...this figure means a lot to fans.:big_grin:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Re: true true

Originally posted by C'irdan
Yes that is very true...but if fans have their say, Janice will be the best figure you ever make...possibly the best THING you ever DO in your ENTIRE LI-----ok maybe I AM getting a little bit carried away...hopefully you get the point...this figure means a lot to fans.:big_grin:
No, you're not getting carried away:big_grin:

I can't wait to see her. A mock-up, a sculpt, ANYTHING!!!!

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Probably right about too many Kermits, Walker.
Ken, I just thought of something else for the EM accesory pack. A couple guitar stands and a sax stand.
J~

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
as for Janice's guitar, I think a stratocaster or even a telecaster sounds more like her "signature guitar sound" than a les paul would (although I personally prefer to play a les paul myself). Hmm...well, one of each is probably out of the question, eh? In that case, just to have a visual seperation from Floyd, I too would go for the les paul....

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
My logic is to have a diferent body-style than floyd's P-Bass as well. Plus I'm sure about on TMS but I do remember her axe in TGMC is a Les Paul.
J~
Of course the fact that I'll take a Gibson over a Fender any day has nothing to do with it:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's a Gibson Guitar Factory here in Memphis, TN, with a museum, bar/showroom, and you can watch them make the guitars. It's swell! :smile:

I just can't WAIT to see the new Janice stuff, and I think Ken and all will do super good on her, cause they know how scrutinizing the fans will be about this.

FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I just can't WAIT to see the new Janice stuff, and I think Ken and all will do super good on her, cause they know how scrutinizing the fans will be about this.
Yeah you just know they'll get Janice right (although i am going to be examining her boobage closely) - they'll want to avoid any naked protests from Byron at the Palisades office.

C'irdan

Reaction score
true again

Again...that is very true...I would believe that Bryon would be the kind of guy who'd do something like that...I wouldn't protest NAKED...unless they decided not to release her at all...but I guess he just wants to get into the JANICE MOOD! we all know that Janice loves being naked...except when people are watching.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: true again

Originally posted by C'irdan
I would believe that Bryon would be the kind of guy who'd do something like that--but I guess he just wants to get into the JANICE MOOD!
Or a pair of Janice Panties... :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Wow you guys really DO pick on Bryon a lot!

But it's for Janice's sake.

Zack)Rowlf the, Exit stage left!...Stage right even!Dog.