Ask Ken at Palisades

Hemlock D

Reaction score
While my user name has nothing to do with the D, I wholeheartedly support them and see no reason you should take the CD out. (My favorite D song? Sasquatch.) And I'm glad you liked the article (as I've already said, I dig the work you guys do). As for the realism, all credit has to be given to the customizers, who, in two out of three cases, were found on the SCS site.

Justin

grail

Reaction score
personally, i'm a big fan of "Tribute" it's a great song, and then you realize there's a punchline, classic...that's really cool about the customizers coming from the SCS forum, though i guess it makes sense.

so were you the guy that was with Jon at BotCon when i made an @ss of myself? i just couldn't keep my mouth shut, i was kinda happy to run into people that could prove that one can make an actual job doing what you do, and i just started rambling...like i am now. i can only dream of getting paid for the Zen stuff...

it probably doesn't help matters when i reference Ash taking a shot to the sack in my toy reviews, though...

Drtooth

Reaction score
About Janice

Originally posted by ResidentLilly

No she will have the normal hair. Hate that pony tail.
Me too! It makes her look so.. so.. eighties!!!!!! Yeeeccch!!!

As far as Peanuts figures are concerned, I guess I'll have to look around, then! Shame! I really wanted Linus and Chuck!

Hemlock D

Reaction score
Grail-
I believe that was another editor at BotCon when you claim to have made an *** out of yourself. As for Ash taking a shot to the nuts, have you seen the headsculpt for the upcoming S-Mart Ash from Sideshow? It looks pretty cool. And as for making a living writing about toys...yeah, I can scarcely believe that myself.

Justin

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kermie19
I don't know if anyone has said this yet but I noticed that Toysrus.com only has four exclusive Kermit in tuxes left. It used to be five before I bought one.:smile:
and then I bought one! :smile:

grail

Reaction score
i havn't seen it yet, but i heard it was tweaked, and consequently spiffy looking. but there were two thoughts i had when i first looked Ash in the face, the first was that he looked like he'd been kicked...the second was that he was stoned and he didn't even say jehovah (i had just seen "Life of Brian" again). i decided that if my He-Man review cheesed people offlike it did, i really didn't want to call the guy who seems to be one of the "Geek Gods" a stoner without police protection...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Re: About Janice

Originally posted by Drtooth
Me too! It makes her look so.. so.. eighties!!!!!! Yeeeccch!!!
hey, what's wrong with looking 80's?? Anyone?? :stick_out_tongue:

oh well, I agree, the pony-tail on Janice sucks...she's gotta have the old-school hair...much better look :smile:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I thought of one way ou might can do the Dirth Nader and Princess Piggy figures maybe like have them a joint exclusive for Muppet Fest and The Star Wars Celebration Convention. What do ya think? I know wishful thinking.