Marvin Suggs
Patrol Pig Link
Exclusive Karate Outfit Miss Piggy

Series 10
Sam The Eagle
Sweetums
Mannah Mannah with Snowths
Bean Bunny
Exclusive Ghost of Samuel Eagle from MTI(Heh havnt given up yet)

Series 11
Blown Up Beaker
Gonzo in Tux
Animal from MFS
Lips
Gonzo from Manhattan Melodies

Series 12 :stick_out_tongue:
Dr.Bob
Nurse Piggy
Sal
Jonny

Play sets
Pops with Happiness Hotel Lobby
Vets Hospital with Nurse Janice

Also I thought of some accesories for Pepe. How about some food from Long John Silvers? :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
OMG! I forgot, Phil van Neuter! Now *that* would make a wayyy cooler figure than freaking Suggs or Pops. Mahna Mahna, Neuter, Uncle Deadly, so many interesting yet obscure guys to choose from.
Calm down, Cory! No need to rail against Suggs and Pops. Even if they wouldn't be interesting sculpts, they'd still be fun to play with, IMO (and I'm not alone on this). Plus with Suggs we'd get Muppaphones!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Here is a list of Muppets that i think should be released, In order of importance (Most at the Top, Least at the Bottom) -

Im not including Regular Rowlf or Sam, Because i think those are already coming, arent they?

• Sweetums
  • Robin
  • Uncle Deadly
  • Bean Bunny with Waldo (Waldo could be a small PVC figure, And a way to get atleast one JHH Muppet in, And i think they would sell well at MV3D, They are the main Characters.)
  • Marvin Suggs with Muppaphones
  • Pops
  • Lips

Ofcourse if there was a place that Digit could come in, It would be a Fan Fave.

Oh and 'Yay' for Miss Mousey !
:big_grin:

EDIT: Added a Muppet

GWGumby

Reaction score
Okay trying not to look at what other people are posting so I can attempt to be unique:

Series 7:
Uncle Deadly w/ Organ
Sweetums
Robin
Bean Bunny w/ penguins

Series 8:
Dr. Phil
Naked Rowlf w/ upright
Pops
Kermit w/ Banjo

Series 9:
Tux Fozzie w/ ventriloquist dummy
Naked Sam w/ podium
Lipps
Mahna Mahna

Series 10:
Dr. Bob
Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice
Bobo the Bear

Series 11:
Retractable head Beaker
Tux Dr. Teeth w/ Organ
Beat up Gonzo w/ stretchable arms and bendy nose (yeah it's a dream)
What-not Muppet w/ Mr. Potato-head like face pieces to make your own character.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've done some heavy thinking, so I'm going to sleep now!

First, regarding Lips, even www.kermitage.com only had this much to say about him:

"Lips
The yellow bearded trumpetist for The Electric Mayhem and The Orchestra, starting in season 5. He rarely speaks. Performed by Steve Whitmire. "

http://www.kermitage.com/html/characterindex/tms/characterl.html
BTW: Is it Samuel Arrow or Erroll?

Whatever happened to the MS Theater Playset with Sweetums and Robin, and/or the Backstage Playset ideas? EM Bus?

First, I'd like to say: Skip the Clifford Repaint Idea. That's where we could throw in a new character not yet released. Unless he's coming in the tuxedo for those collecting the tuxes. I personally am not collecting the tux figures. Well, I will Rowlf because he's not something I have to fight for :smile: . Speaking of Rowlf, maybe this could be regular Rowlf and throw Mulch into my mix below.

Also, in the Koozebane Kermit, can't you slip a magnet in his head and offer the GMC Hats for Kermit and Fozzie in some kind of accessories pack (ala Star Wars) down the road somewhere? The accessories pack could include extra microphones, hats, amps, other items referencing the movies and shows.

Keeping in mind that Sam is in his MTI outfit, and that you have rights to other Muppet Movies (I've put down accessories where I could think of some):

SERIES 7
1MTI Kermit (Capt Abraham Smollet) (Wheel, hat (may have to be pegged), safe that Sam's keys work in)
2Sal Manilla (Cake with bite out of it {MFS}, Bananas)
3George the Janitor (mop, bucket, broom)
4Phil Van Neuter (table, chemistry items)
Ex Mahna Mahna, 2 Snowths (MultiPak)

SERIES 8
1MTI Piggy (Benjamina Gunn)(treasure chest, goldware)
2Johnny Fiama (20's style microphone, canolis)
3Uncle Deadly (Cape)
4Dr. Bob (geurney to push patients on, sheet, chainsaw, mallet, penguin patient)
Ex Afro Kermit (script, removeable afro (magnetic)
PLAYSET Veterinarian's Hospital Nurse Piggy, Baskerville Hound (patient), operating table, gas (Piggy sniffs from in TMS) mask, IV stand, FooFoo)

SERIES 9
1MTI Fozzie (Squire Trelawney)
2Rowlf the Dog (Regular)(Upright piano, candelabra, Sheet music)
3Marvin Suggs (muppephone heads, stand for the heads, mallets)
4Nurse Janice (chicken patient, wheel chair)
Ex (3 pack) Clueless Morgan, Polly Lobster, and Mad Monty

SERIES 10
1Purple Tux Gonzo (Or dressed as he does today either in vest or most current TV appearance) (with Camilla, stage manager headgear, megaphone)
2Bean Bunny (Wreath, turkey, bag of money)
3Pops (Gaffer Cat (poseable PVC {see the Shrek PVC's},Window that he stood behind next to stage entrance, clipboard)
4Mildred Huxtetter
ExMTI Gonzo (Gonzo the Great?!) (Exchangeable arms, second set is LONG with bendy possibilities for posing, Margarita from the midnight buffet)

SERIES 11
1Patrolman Link (Hat, handcuffs, Wanted poster, Penguin)
2Lips (Trumpet, Microphone, amp, trumpet Carrying Case)
3Sam Eagle (Regular) (Book of Ethics, American Flag, Podium)
4Bobo Bear (Talking Sandwich)
ExBanjo Kermit (With banjo, Log and "swamp", Arnie Alligator)
PLAYSET Bear On Patrol (I KNOW, I know) with Patrolman Fozzie (Jail Cell and desk area, the cel works with keys, wanted bulletin board with wanted sign stickers, desk, chair for link, Octopus, handcuffs)
Other Idea:
Fozzie in Tux (with Chucky, and Magic Hat with pop out Rabbi and Irving Bizarre's feet.)

Best Selling Item!! :wink: 12(or more)inch (Mega Styled) Sweetums (with club) and Robin (Smaller Size than Rizzo) (with wishing well and Frog Scout handbook) (or maybe THIS could be Mega set #3?)

matleo

Reaction score
OK I went with a failry methodical appraoch to this. On one hand, you still want to maintain the original concept of 2 heavy hitters, and twp fan faves BUT at the same time I relaised that you also now have to movie and MT licenses and so you want to try and use the line to celebrate the range of Muppet projects. So I also tried ot keep it so that each line consists of 2 TMS characters and 2 movie/MT characters. So basically I used series as amodel for my 2004-05 lineup. For example, you have two heavy hitters Sam (MTI) and Rizzo (MT) and you have two obscures Link (TMS) and Strangepork (TMS). I've managed to fit in all of the projects save for TMM and MTM butI really couldn't come up with anythin for those. I have no real rhyme or reason for my Exclusive placements (except for a few). Now without further ado.....

Series 7
Naked Rowlf (TMS)
Kermit as Captain Smollett (MTI)
Marvin Suggs (TMS)
Bobo (MFS)
EXCL: Tux Fozzie

I put Rowlf here cause I thought 4 waves was enough time in between, I also figured it would be a good time ot bign Kermit back into the regular assortment. he has the exclusive in Seroes 5 but as a regular figure he wouldn't have been seen since Series 1. I sued Marvin as my other TMS character casue I thought he and the muppephones would be just kinda fun, goofy characters to have and put Bobo in as my 'other projects' entry as to keep it form being too many variants. I tried to keep variants down as much as I could. Bobo could also be packeaged as MT, but I thought that a) Bobo in the suit would be a more interestign sculpt and b) I kind of have this spaced out so in series 7-11 you have each project (MT, GMC, MCC, MTI, and MFS) each represetned twice within the regular assortment.

Series 8
Bear on Patrol Fozzie (TMS)
Johnny Fiamma (MT)
Sal Manilla (the monkey) (MT)
Uncle Deadly (TMS)
EXCL: Blownup Beaker

Ok here's where I broke the rules a bit. I didn't really have a heavy hitter foe here besides Foz. Johny and Sal kind of walk this fine line where people who know them love them, but it's just that really only Muppet fans know them. So I kind of took a few c**p shoots here. I'm banking on BOP Fozzie to be interesting enough to collectors. I'm bankign on Johnny and Sal to have 'just enough' popularity to sel them and also putting them in together where they belong. I looked at possibly seperatign them but it just didn't work. If Palisades does the backs of these right (and I'm sure they will) you can use one to sell the other. For example, if you have soeone who sees Sal, doesn't know who he is, but thinks he's cute and worth buying, well then he'll turn the pckage over to try and figure outwho it is. And if you put on the back of Sal's card, "Monkey Bodyguard to Johnny Fiamma" then the customer realises "ok, these guys go together!" and you have another potential sale. if you seperate them, you lessen the chance of that happening. Finally I banked on Uncle Deadly just being a cool enough sculpt to sell. When I was looking it over this seemed like the only series I could get awaywith that usign the popularity of Fozzie and the 'near-popularity' of the other two.

Series 8.5 Backstage Playset with Sweetums

this seemed right to me. In fact, it's the only playset I would do in '04 and then leave it at that. I wanted desperatly to put in another playset but I didn;t thin anything else from TMS would really sell and I I just couldn't come up with a move set that seemd right. I guess if I were going to do one form a movie I would try to do some sorty of TMM studio playset that mimicked the last scene when they shoot "the Muppet Movie". You knw that scene that inorporates elements fro mearlier in the film. or I would so a similar thing that inorporated elements from eac of the films. but I thought that would be this ridiculously complex piece. I dunno. It was a thought. Anyway, the backstage playset is the one playset I thought HAS to be made and it would be a good place ot put Sweetums too to try and keep cost down on him.

Series 9
Regular Sam (TMS)
Nurse Piggy (TMS)
Pops (GMC)
Phil Van Neuter (MFS)
EXCL Tutu Pepe

Obviously I have Janice and Sam as my heavy hiters. Again it would be long enough in between waves to have Piggy in the regular assortment. I was going ot use Nurse Janice here but figured if I was going to do the vet's Hospital gang I'd come out shooting. It would make it easier to sell Janice later on. I have Pops listed a being from GMC cause if some one goes "I don't remember him" and wants to back and fidn out who he is, it's easier to find him there then in TMS. He's a catully a pretty featured player in GMC (I think that's one of the reasons I love that movie so much). Also, liek I said I wanted to sue the line to celebrate the range of work and I figured crediting Pops with GMC would be better than seeign another "TMS logo on something. With Van Neuter, again I'm using the 'near-popularity' and also the coolness-factor of the sculpt to sell him and also listing him as MFS as to keep that kind of in the mix and also cause it's easier to find that and reference him than to find MT episdoes. Finally since I had Van Neuter here for MFS I figured it would be a good time to introduce the Tutu Pepe. it was either here or with Bobo and since Bobo is in my series 7 I thouth Pepe would have been to close to himself (series 5).

Series 10
Dickesian Gonzo (MCC)
Robin (TMS)
Nurse Janice (TMS)
Bean (TMS)
EXCL Robin as Tiny Tim

I figured this line would be out fourth quarter of '04 and if you were going to do MCC figs this was the place to do it. I've variants of Gonzo and Janice here but also some new faces with Bean and Robin. this has really been Bean's only major film role so it was the right place for him. Gonzo is of course the lead Muppet in MCC so he seemed natural. I already established Nurse Piggy in series 9 so I logiaclly followed it up with Janice. Robin seemed right here too. And since we had a regular Robin, the excl. variant just seemd right (although I've also considered doing a Bob Cratchit figure here instead)

Series 11
Rowlf as Dr. Bob (TMS)
Tux Animal (TMS)
Clueless Morgan (with pack-in Polly Lobster if possible) (MTI)
Lips (GMC)
EXCL Piggy as Benjimina Gunn

OK, so this is it. I close out the VH cast with Dr. Bob. Kind of a nice topper ot the thing. I have Animal in tuxedo because for some reason I woke up this morning and the idea "Animal in a tux" seemed really funny to me. Since I had one musician in here, I figured it was a safe lace to put Lips. I used the GMC logo here cause again it's easier to find him there. And like putting pepe in a series with a an MFS character or Tiny Tim in with MCC characters, I put Clueless morgan in with a Polly Lobster pack-in (if possible) and closed out the line with Piggy as Benjimina Gunn.

Anyway, those are my thougths on things. See ya later.

--Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Captain Smollet w/hat, sword & period appropriate desk
Reg Rowlf w/upright piano &
Jonny w/microphone, jar of mamma's sauce, record player & autographed photo of self
Sal w/bonaology book and pants presser
Exclusive; Smollet with open shirt and chest tattoo

Karate Piggy w/removalbe black belt, matching purse & sparring dummy that looks like Doc Hopper
Sam Eagle w/podium & American flag
Bobo w/hat, security desk, donut box & three donuts (glazed, chocolate frosting & vanilla frosting w/sprinkes
Marvin Suggs w/muppaphone & mallet
Eclusive; Bobo in suit

Stuntman Gonzo w/motorcycle & ramp
Bean Bunny w/Waldo pack in, teddy bear and clear stand to make it look like Waldo's floating
Clueless morgan w/Dead Tom pack in & gun
Polly Lobster w/two swords (one smaller then the other), shovel & empty treasure chest

Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice
Vannueter
Uncle Deadly

Vet's hospital Playset w/Dr. Bob

I can't think of any other figures, playsets or any accessories to fill in the blank spaces I left at the moment.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
Well this what I like to see

series 7
Reg Sam
Robin
Nurse Piggy w/ Foo Foo
George the Janitor w/ singing mops
Repaint-Nurse Piggy w/ nurse bag
Ex-Frog Scout Robin

series 8
Pops w/cat
Kermit sitting on a log w/ banjo From TMM
Bean Bunny w/ Easter basket
Nurse Janice
Repaint-Nurse Janice
Ex-Tux Fozzie w/ Chuckie Dummie

series 9
Johnny & Sal w/ mic
Reg Rowlf
Sweetums
Uncle Deadly w/ organ
Repaint-Uncle Deadly
Ex-Tux Gonzo

series 10
Miss Piggy w/ motor bike from TGMC
Marvin Suggs w/ muppephones
Lips
Patrol Bear
Repaint-Lips
Ex-Emily Bear

series 11
MTI Gonzo & Rizzo
Thog
Lewis Kaggzer w/mic & wigs for wig racing
Dr. Van Neuter
Repaint Dr Van Neuter
Ex- Blow-up Beaker

Playsets
VH w/ Dr.Bob
BOP w/ Link

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Series 7:
Nurse Piggy (w/stretcher, Foo-Foo)
Nurse Janice (w/collapsible gurney or wheelchair- this suggestion couldn't be topped)
Johnny Fiamma (w/records- of himself?- sheet music, old style microphone- I know, I'm stealing all the good ones from everybody else; let's just say I'm agreeing)
Sal Manilla (bananas, boneology book)

Exclusive: Johnny Fiamma in smoking jacket
Whatnot w/interchangeable features (Collector's Club?)

PLAYSET: Vet's Hospital w/Dr. Bob, operating table, gas mask & apparatus, Frackle patient

Series 8:
MTI Kermit as Captain Smollet (w/sword, can't think of anything else right now)
Tux Fozzie (w/Chuckie, Irving Bizarre- yes, I borrowed that from 'Fozzie Bear')
Marvin Suggs (w/table, mallets, Muppaphones)
Uncle Deadly (w/pipe organ, skull)

Exclusive: Mahna Mahna & 2 Snowths pack

Series 9:
MTI Miss Piggy as Benjamina Gunn (w/treasure chest & that little critter of hers)
Regular Rowlf (w/upright piano and candelabra)
George the Janitor (w/mop, buckets, 2 Ragg Mopps)
BOP Link (w/handcuffs, nightstick, teddy bear or some other comfort object for when he gets scared- or how about a note from his mommy to get off of work, or perhaps his bag lunch from his mother)

Exclusive: Lips (w/trumpet)

PLAYSET: Bear on Patrol w/Fozzie, octopus, bulletin board w/wanted poster stickers, octopus, cell, keys, desk, chair, mug shot photo area (not seen in show- add it in one of the areas not filmed by the camera, i.e. far right?)

Series 10:
Biker Piggy w/motorcycle
Regular Sam Eagle (w/podium, clipboard and quill pen)
Van Neuter
Mulch (w/his brain in a jar)

Exclusive: 'Uncle' Sam

Series 11:
Pepe in a Tutu
Sweetums w/Robin
Pops (w/newspaper & Gaffer pack-in)
Bobo

Exclusive: 4-pack: frog, dog, chicken, pig

PLAYSET: Deluxe Backstage w/Thog, assorted props, Kermit's desk, intercom

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole