Ask Ken at Palisades

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, Ken now that you guys brought it up...
A figure of Spamela from MT is the one I'd really like to see Palisades make! Maybe you could pack her with a penguin figure, probably Winky Pinkerton from TMS. Keep up all the great Muppety work.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah in all seriousness Spamela wouldn't be a bad choice somewhere down the line - granted she's fairly obscure to the average fan but there's the laugh factor. Dunno if she could be in the Baywatch swimsuit though but i guess that'd be first choice.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think Andy and Randy can be tolerated.

But Spamela and Hogselhoff should just go back to the farm, That was one of the bad things that came from Muppets Tonight.

And whats with re making Pigs in Space ?!
It doesnt work without Link and Strangepork... Oh man.

I would rather Muppets Tonight be something totaly different from The Muppet Show.

I was so excited to hear (what i was hearing) that The Muppet Show is coming back, All new shows !

Whats left of Muppets Tonight now ?

Pepe the Shrimp... King Prawn ok !

Thats the only thing that came from that show and survived, Ofcourse Clifford survived from The Jim Henson Hour.

I suppose this message has been brought to you bu the word 'Rant', But it wasnt intentional... It just happened.

We are discussing Clifford over at The Palisades Forum in 'Ask Ken', Come and join in !

See ya

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I could only see those MT pigs showing up in PVC formn or else waaaay far into the figure line, when they're hurting for non-varients to release...

hmm..one thing I wish that survived from MT and that I'd love to see, would be the all-elvis theatre...now that was funny :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm so maaad!

I never got to see MT outside of what showed up on ABC!! I'm sure I missed out on a lot. :frown:

FOZ

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
The Disney Channel play the whole season of Muppets Tonight couple of years ago.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I knwo how ya feel, Fozzie...I never got to see more than a few episodes on CTV up here in canada...didn't even know there WAS a second season for the longest time...

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Actually, the walls are hinged so that it ships in a smaller package and then VIOLA...open up the playset for lots more room to display the figures in.

Viola? Why Ken, I didn't know you were musical!

Maybe he meant Voila!... nah.

Cool to hear about the extending Swinetrek. BTW, how's Koozebane preferably without sending Luke into another rant:big_grin: ?)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
BTW, how's Koozebane preferably without sending Luke into another rant:big_grin: ?)
Nah it's ok - i'm done with the anger and hate. I'm into the denial stage .... whenever i see it in the shops i'm just going to give it a really dirty look and pretend it's a smurf village or something ! :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Nah it's ok - i'm done with the anger and hate. I'm into the denial stage .... whenever i see it in the shops i'm just going to give it a really dirty look and pretend it's a smurf village or something ! :rolleyes:
Factually, if I remember correctly from my high school Psychology and Central Nervous System classes, you've gotten worse not better! Denial supposedly comes before anger, so I'd say Luke's had a relapse regressing farther back into the trauma of having to cope with Planet Koozbane as the S5 playset. Don't worry Luke, with each passing series Palisades releases, we'll help you through this terrible ordeal.